Thread: 600watt HSP replacement for led?? any 1 know

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Default 600watt HSP replacement for led?? any 1 know

heya im after replacing a 600watt in my 2x2m space, and i want to go led
    somany out there i cant fidn the right ones,
    please can you help me out and tell me some my budgets £400 max, i need lights lol real ones

White Warg Guest

I think 2x2m, four square meters, is a very large area to cover in £400 of LED.

For a single 1x1, one meter squared, a Mars II 900 (£270) will cover it well, so should a Mars Reflector 196 (£250) and at a push a Mars II 700 (£225).

That's if you're using the full 2x2 space but then again that's a lot of space. Should be able to get a lot more than 10 plants in.

- - -

And that's the lower-end of the spectrum. PlantPhotonics cover a 1x1m square for £800 and Budmaster want around £1200 for that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

SmokeSara (12-12-15)

Bulls Guest

Don't know if anyone on here uses them Budmaster panels. Looks good but so expensive!

White Warg Guest

They do, but PlantPhotonics do the same job with high end Osram LEDs but at at a much lower price.