Thread: Co2 tables has anyone tryed them?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Default Co2 tables has anyone tryed them?

Hi all hope all is well,
    Well I saw these co2 tabs and thought I'd try em,
    Would like to know if anyone else has tryed them,
    You dissolve them in your water for root uptake???

Hope you all have a nice evening 😜

Thanks

Hi has anyone sin this ? And know ifs any good ? Cheers

Thanks

I've used these. I didn't notice any difference but then again that was from one grow to the next so unless your running side by side comparisons it's hard to judge their effectiveness. Read a lot of people slating them stating roots don't take co2 but I have no idea about the science

Thanks

I'm putting them in my mix only 2 a week,
    I should of done a side by side, in fact I will on my next run cheers for reply 🎉

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

British green (02-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Good morning my cider drinking friend love me some good cloudy apple juice I've used the co2 tabs and didn't see a improved difference . But if you're running a sealed environment and the co2 is released in to the environment it can only do more good than harm . I'd actually prefer to make some home bru in their and harvest the by product of carbon dioxide that you get from home bru . I've also used the exhale co2 bags and again they can only do more good than harm . But to get the benefits from introducing carbon dioxide your best growing in a sealed room

Thanks

Hi bg top of the morning to you sir, I do love abit of cider, going to try a dry January this year not that I'm expecting to succeed 😜
    Yes with the co2 I tried a few ways , the bag co2genaraters have no effect at all on my co2 meter so was a waste of money,
    I even used a pub bottle of gas and a regulater to try and get a steady flow, but to keep it at 1000 ppm of co2 the bottle lasted 2 days so not cost affective at £8 a refill,
    Like you say it have to be a sealed room and just an air change every hour, But I was up against heat that way, so I stumbled across these and thought well can't do harm I suppose lol
    I am going to try again but with a co2 burner that's runs on them bottled gas like you use in caravans , thy about 250£ but going to have to seal the room off abit more plus do some mods to the groom so don't have a fire hazard with it!!
    Thanks for your comment bro
    CB😜

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

British green (02-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I use a normally open and normally closed household thermostat to switch extraction fan on and off . You could use the other side to switch on a co2 gen as the fan is switched off but your in the right opinion that it needs to be sealed . My room the fan only come's on ten minutes in the hour at this time of year so I don't mind having a few exhale bags hanging around but in the summer months when the fan is on 50minutes in the hour there's no point . I've also noticed a difference from sucking in air at the front of my house near a main road than I have when I suck in the nice clean air from the fields at the back of the house they're might be a few small things that you could do to improve co2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (04-01-16)