Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thrips, Spidermites or something else???

Thanks

Anyone who knows what they're talking about able to look at the pictures and confirm the problem?

Thanks

hi mate i would say that it looks like ph fluctuations, but 5.8-6.0 isnt enough

doesn't really look pot bound either, just finished some monster outdoor and they were potbound!

is it on the new leaves if not might just be old thrip damage (never goes away)

might also be the sprays screwing with the internal ph

keyboards broke and typing this with onscreen keyboard and its a pain in the ass

will go into more detail tomorrow, dont panic she'll pull through

Thanks

Ok cheers dude, I thought 5.8 Was ok for coco? My flowering plants are 5,8 and are looking beutifull. So far new growth isn't damaged but it's still early days. I just thought about the root bound thing because the leaves don't seem to be growing that big where as before they were bigger than my hand. I've layed off the foliar spray last few days so will see the effects of that shortly

Thanks

borrowed a keyboard!

the water ph is fine, but foliar sprays will affect the internal ph of the plant (if you mash up some leaves in a known ph solution and take the reading will give you and idea of the internal levels)(to get a real accurate reading you have to send leaves off for analysis!)

Dont look into this just yet tho, stop using sprays which you have

It May just be old thrip damage you are seeing, keep a close eye on new growth and take a few more pics to see if its showing symptoms

Good luck bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2