Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Removed cheap soil from plant roots and resoiled again for the first time

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Removed cheap soil from plant roots and resoiled again for the first time

I removed all the soil possible down to the root took me a while used the shower hoes to remove the soil tried max to don't break to many roots untangled as much roots I could then I put the soil around the roots berry ryder auto had be biggest shock because I miss calculated the level it should be and big fan leaf were damaged and now they are the only leafs still down I noticed some marks that are a defferent green tone and under are almost like black vains, the bigger one had the most root loss than the other one but only two bottom leaf that were already dying died quicker I pulled them off with ease but the rest are all turning um not excessively tho more like they are cupping towards the light I'm not very worried with the baby one but don't show any problem, got tent 60x90x60 one 8" fan one 125w blue spec two have started to grow pre flower and the two hairs I forgot the name, oh one thing that is making me crazy as well is the fact that the smell of the bigger one super skunk auto it's kind of gone and as well has those stain like marks on like one or two I noticed that the baby one skank had a mark that has same green on the top of the leaf but can't see the bottom of it to tell if has black like vains under and I noticed this before I done all that madness I had a too small pot and cheap soil had gnat leaves used nematodes and I thought why mix good soil with bad soil. I bleached all my bath was bit parow about the nematodes and whatever bugs might bin in the cheap soil, one it's 37 days old from seed the other is 33days from seed the other is 17 days from seed
    Last edited by Hamz; 12-12-15 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (13-12-15), ggotch (15-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Oh dear! That was a bad course of action to take on autos... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but expect you to be back soon with problems
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (13-12-15), ggotch (15-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Yeah told him that in chat.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (13-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Changed to red spec now apart from some yellowgreenish stains lookalike marks here and there mostly the huge fan leaf, one fan leaf tip dead tip and yellowing bottom leafs they look ok this madness happened on Thursday night

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hamz View Post
    apart from some yellowgreenish stains lookalike marks here and there mostly the huge fan leaf, one fan leaf tip dead tip and yellowing bottom leafs they look ok
    So it starts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Smiffy (13-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

My freinds said they still look good and that will happen that until it recovers hopefully they are fighters once I planted some thi seed man that plant was a fighter since harvested from mother in the bud survived being almost crushed as her sis got smashed maybe inches apart from each other serviced almost being cut in half because that's what people do to thi it's all pressed and then they cut squares, after a couple weeks stood one whole week with out sun when like 40cm dropped was almost all dying lived for a whole year and something but wasnt auto and was growing with natural light that's not the proper 12 12 used wrong fert. Slow relise ones never passed pre flower tho and died over night guess due to cold or just reached its life limit

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Can you be more specific because if you mean that's how start to die let me know how long would take to die. I want to know so I stop being worried about them
    Last edited by Hamz; 12-12-15 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I see them as my pets I love the smell they produce, I just wanted to remove all the rubbish soil and give them a better conditions hope didn't kill them that would be very sad as sad a losing a dog or a cat.

Thanks

I doubt that they will die, cannabis is a hardy plant capable of taking a huge amount of abuse (as you've already discovered)

If they were photoperiods & vegging then I would take an interest in their recovery period... but they're autos & the clock is always ticking on autos. Any abuse on autos tends to result in a reduced yield, and what you've done counts as serious abuse

If you'd asked me before, I would have told you to flush the soil instead & use Neem for any critters, it would be a lot friendlier to the plants

Expectations?

Obviously a reduced harvest

Watch out for them hermy'ing, if they start to do that, pick off the balls as you see them, hopefully (if this does happen) it'll stop after a week or so...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (12-12-15), Hamz (12-12-15)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast