Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hydroponics - Hard water Area

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Well nice 1 samwise this explanes alot.
    I sorted the problem but basicly the same as yours.
    I have hard water some days seem worse than others. when i used to fill a tank of water for cuttings and have sprinklers for them they would for ever block with limescale build up and when i looked into the tank it would look like somebody has poured abag of salt or sugar in the bottom,that would be after a clean up and fresh water 24 hours before hand.
    But you clean and clean and find ways to put it right.
    just recently i had what you had proper slow growth in veg leaf probs and could not work out what the problem was, i even changed the chems i was using at the time.
    i went and started using VitaLink start as i used to use formulex up to a certain point.
    well after the growth problem i used calmag and that sorted the problem but now i use VitaLink Fulvic and the start.
    i soak the shit out off my pipes and everything else with the limescale cleaner bleach every 2 months or on the 4 week cycle to try and stop build up.
    over the years the amount of airstones i have used is crazy..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Nftnewbiexx (04-05-16), Samwise Gamgee (11-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Great thread. I am using sensi calmag extra & that has amino acids in.

'Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra is a new & improved version of classic Sensi Cal Mag because it contains a complete set of micronutrients including the correct amounts of iron, as well as 20 L-form amino acids to ensure the potential of every nutrient in Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra is performing at maximum potential. Every last detail has been accounted for to make this product as perfect as scientifically possible. '

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (11-05-16)

Thanks

think il have to take a look at this RAW stuff as my water is 0.7 ot the tap so this would be amazing help...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SketchyFish For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (12-05-16)

Thanks

Not sure why but our small town water is amazing from tap (EC/PPM).
    I was even talked out of getting an RO from garden store cause how pure the water is here in Milwaukie Oregon... maybe sales guy was just being lazy though hmm...

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aminos.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	340324 There is a broad spectrum liquid winterised/stabilised Amino acid supplement including essential acids for plants and vitamins including B vitamins essential for plant health. Not only that, but unlike Hesi Supervit, we know exactly what's in it. 1ml/40L of water
    and it's half the price of Hesi!
    Last edited by M_C; 14-02-17 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I've done a quick thread tidy
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cockrobin (14-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cockrobin View Post

ID:	340324 There is a broad spectrum liquid winterised/stabilised Amino acid supplement including essential acids for plants and vitamins including B vitamins essential for plant health. Not only that, but unlike Hesi Supervit, we know exactly what's in it. 1ml/40L of water
    That's very clever actually haha...Can't moan at that ;-) Ta M_C

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cockrobin View Post

This product is country living vital vits, it can be found in most pet stores for £8 a litre

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6