Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CBD Therapy

Chew Guest

Default CBD Therapy

Hey ThcTalk,

I know some here will be interested in this new strain from CBD Crew. Sounds amazing for medical users who does not like the effects from THC

CBD Therapy
    CBD crew have a world first in releasing this long awaited low THC and high CBD strain in a stable seed form. While there are rumors of seed varieties originating out of hemp strains , the THERAPY is solely derived from recreational high THC cannabis strains and has taken some 4 years to stabilize and find with the use of science. Full lab tested in both USA(The Wercshop) and Europe(Canna Fundacion) the THERAPY will be revolutionary in treating people who do not wish to have high THC like those suffering with Dravets syndrome or Epilepsy or those who are susceptible to the psychotic effects of THC Cannabis. While it will not be something to cure cancer on its own, it provides a seed strain that can be controlled in one’s own grow room and further in one’s extraction making to mix together to create a best suited medicine for all types of illnesses and conditions. A master piece of scientific breeding that will allow the individual to take back control of his or hers life, supplement a person need for cannabinoids, and generally improve the welfare of those seeking to use it.

Genetics (indica / sativa): 50/50
    Flowering Time (weeks): 8-9
    Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 500
    Pack Size: 5 seeds
    Sex: Feminized
    THC % (average): 0.5
    CBD % (average): 8-10
    Ratio THC:CBD 1:20+
    Aroma: Flavors ranging from sweetness of fruit to truffle earthiness are held within this strain.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (17-12-15), Bud Lightyear (17-12-15), Clarice_Starling (17-12-15), Dazmandaz (17-12-15), FACE (17-12-15), MadPete (09-01-17), ManiacalCrab (17-12-15), Mazzer (17-12-15), M_C (22-01-16), Oxy (15-01-16), Sage (18-12-15)

Thanks

thanks for the heads up Chewey

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Sounds amazing that does Chewey, so it has literally no THC but still a fair amount of CBD? Its interesting because CBD Crews told me an even ratio of each gave the best effects, so will be interesting to see how this one performs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15), FredTheWeed (03-01-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    thanks for the heads up Chewey
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Sounds amazing that does Chewey, so it has literally no THC but still a fair amount of CBD? Its interesting because CBD Crews told me an even ratio of each gave the best effects, so will be interesting to see how this one performs
    1:1 probably is the best but I suppose it depends on what condition your treating and if THC is needed? Have a look below and see what CBD can do

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (17-12-15), Bud Lightyear (17-12-15), FACE (17-12-15), MadPete (09-01-17), Sage (18-12-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Im itching to start off one of those shark shocks mate, but im waiting to be rehoused so theres no point really ive never tried low THC / high CBD weed so im curious as to what it feels like compared to regular high THC stuff, is there much difference?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Im itching to start off one of those shark shocks mate, but im waiting to be rehoused so theres no point really ive never tried low THC / high CBD weed so im curious as to what it feels like compared to regular high THC stuff, is there much difference?
    I don't know mate. Ive read a few things about the 1:1 and most say you get stoned but not high. Ill let you know when my critical mass is done.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (25-07-16), FACE (17-12-15), Sage (06-01-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Ahh i thought youd grown some before sorry mate, i think ive seen that vid lol will watch again cheers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15)

Chew Guest

When i first started smoking weed around 25 years ago there was never any major memory loss, anxiety or paranoia. Just a really cool, relaxed buzz and non stop laughter. I hope this is what i get from it

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15), Sage (06-01-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Thats very strange you say that mate. When i watched the video and she laughed her twat off on the CBD/THC mix first thing I thought was what you just said, i remember this from 10 years ago, i cant remember the last time i got the giggles off regular weed, whether grown myself or street stuff, regular weed just seems to batter me, give me the munchies then i fall asleep i enjoy it but after a while of regular use i become lazy, lethargic and withdrawn with heavy THC stuff, and im back under the care of mental health teams at the minute because ive had a flare up again, albeit this time shits got disturbing, nightmares of being tormented etc, extreme anxiety, paranoia, scared, psychotic behaviour, i go from happy and relaxed to majorly wound up and seething at the flip of a coin, shit to do with my childhood, thats why i wanted to get on the CBD stuff

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15), Sage (18-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Interesting Stuff this Chewie m8.. Subbed up for the Duration

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

FACE (17-12-15)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast