Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prolonged Vegged Photos Ready To Flip But Need A Little Nute Help

Thanks

Default Prolonged Vegged Photos Ready To Flip But Need A Little Nute Help

These are seven weeks old and have left in veg until some autos got close to finishing.

Ready pay attention to nutes and flip to 12/12 ..

Got the NPK kit, and the readings are :

PH 6.5
    Potash is K3, "sufficient"
    Phosphorus is P4, "surplus"
    Nitrogen is N2, "adequate"

I have some fox farm nutes that include :

Big Bloom which is a fertilizer to encourage multiple blooms. The nutes include .01 - .3 - .7

Grow Big which is for veg, and the nutes are 3-2-6

Tiger Bloom which is a high phosphorus fertilizer, and the nutes are 2-8-4

Some of the leaves are showing deficiency of some kind.. I just did the NPK kit, and will go look through some leaf example to see if I can figure out on my own, unless someone beats me to it !

So sure can use some help figuring out how to get these photos nutrients on track for flowering. What I might do with the nutes I have available to correct any of the above NPK results...

By the way, I topped em at seven and eight nodes rather than three or four, and hope to play a little with super cropping. Crossing my fingers !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	316069

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	316070

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

I have never seen purple speckling like that. The majority of the plant looks healthy, how much has it done this too?? How does the new growth look?
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

geori (20-12-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    I have never seen purple speckling like that. The majority of the plant looks healthy, how much has it done this too?? How does the new growth look?
    Mostly just on the really large fan leaves.. Sort of looks like what ever happened, effected all three plants sort of at the same level or time. If the pics make it look like the speckles are purple, they are actually dark brown. The new growth looks excellent..

I need to add to my original post that the only nutes I have been feeding these the past several weeks is 6 ml Root, and 12 ml Grow Big every watering.. Because my soil is so porous, that is twice a week ..

Thanks

Mostly just on the really large fan leaves.. Sort of looks like what ever happened, effected all three plants sort of at the same level or time. If the pics make it look like the speckles are purple, they are actually dark brown. The new growth looks excellent..

I need to add to my original post that the only nutes I have been feeding these the past several weeks is 6 ml Root, and 12 ml Grow Big every watering.. Because my soil is so porous, that is twice a week ..

Also, if agreeable, I would like to transplant into much larger five gallon pots.

Thanks

5 gallon is the only thing I will finish my pants on. I use a lot of the fox farm line up and it looks like a slight cal mag degincency. Although I don't know if I would try to much to fix it besides a bit of epson salt in the next feeding. That should clear it up and nice and cheap.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

geori (20-12-15)

Thanks

5 gallon is the only thing I will finish my pants on. I use a lot of the fox farm line up and it looks like a slight cal mag degincency. Although I don't know if I would try to much to fix it besides a bit of epson salt in the next feeding. That should clear it up and nice and cheap.
    I have some calmag.. Was thinking about starting in with Euberts suggestion for calmag. Although I neglected his suggested first use at 3 weeks old. To be followed by again into 2nd week of flower. So not sure if I should apply it now, and again into second week bloom, or what with the new growth looking so good if it matters to spray those large fan leaves.. I actually thought about snipping those.
    Last edited by geori; 20-12-15 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks

5 gallon is the only thing I will finish my pants on. I use a lot of the fox farm line up and it looks like a slight cal mag degincency.
    So will do that then.. Transplant to 5 gallons.

Sort of back to my original question ... Especially since you use the Fox Farm line up.. Which of the ( above in original post ) ones I have should I be using, and what doses at this stage, just switching to 12/12 ? Is there a basic schedule I can start in with ?

Maybe I am finished with the Root Stimulator.. ??

Thanks

Loose the root stimulator u r done with that phase. I run fox farm grow big till week 2 of flower or week one of true flower. Then after week 2 it's half strength of grow big and half strength of tiger bloom and then it's full stergnth tiger bloom till week 4 when I use no grow big and full tiger bloom and then I use cha Ching to finish. Hope this helps

Thanks

During flowering ur plants don't need the excess nitrogen. Loose the nitrogen and use a finisher like cha Ching or big bloom

Thanks

I run fox farm grow big till week 2 of flower or week one of true flower.
    Are you at 1/4 dosage of the grow big up through week 2 of flower ? I have been giving them 12 ml of the Grow Big per gallon. Hmmm just realized .. I have been giving to much.. The bottle says 1/2 teaspoon ( 2 1/2 ml ) per gallon for "Supplemental foliar feeding".

I should probably drop that way down to just 1 1/4 ml per gal ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast