Thread: Set to take off.

Thanks

Default Set to take off.

I think I'm ready to go. Seeking any updated advice, first time scrog.

This is 3 x Sapphire Scout ( true og x Thin mint girl scout cookies) 2 x Rasp Cough and 2 x Ice. 1 LED, and 2 T5's. Using Fox farm trio pack nutes, and I've added silica and once a week, fulvic acid.

Let me know your thoughts. Again, it's my first scrog grow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defyingtheodds11 View Post
    I think I'm ready to go. Seeking any updated advice, first time scrog.

This is 3 x Sapphire Scout ( true og x Thin mint girl scout cookies) 2 x Rasp Cough and 2 x Ice. 1 LED, and 2 T5's. Using Fox farm trio pack nutes, and I've added silica and once a week, fulvic acid.

Let me know your thoughts. Again, it's my first scrog grow.
    I just changed out the netting, here it is...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to defyingtheodds11 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (24-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

So it looks like you may have a 3x3 tent. I would generally scrog 1 or 2 plants in that space. It's OK to run that many plants, it just won't be a true scrog.

I would top each plant once by node 2or3 and use that net to spread them slightly, but really just help you train them low. Then add your other net higher up later on to support the floppy buds. You will need to determine your max light penetration and lollipop below that point.

Have fun
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    So it looks like you may have a 3x3 tent. I would generally scrog 1 or 2 plants in that space. It's OK to run that many plants, it just won't be a true scrog.

I would top each plant once by node 2or3 and use that net to spread them slightly, but really just help you train them low. Then add your other net higher up later on to support the floppy buds. You will need to determine your max light penetration and lollipop below that point.

Have fun
    Thanks! Yes 3x3. I didn't really plan on keeping all these in one tent but due to cost right now to create another tent I can't. Ill just make due with what I got. And lights are lower, I just elevated them for picture. In also trying for a fast cycle, they are on week 4 and 3 right now, from seeds. Ive already topped one of them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to defyingtheodds11 For This Useful Post:

skippy (24-12-15)

Thanks

I used zipties to connect the net, so I can slide it up and down with the lights.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to defyingtheodds11 For This Useful Post:

Jingo (24-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Like myself mate,close to same stage as myself.
    Advice is great and gives us good pointers but you only get the real hang of scrog by doing one and learning from ones mistakes.

I had to ditch two plants (gutted) but gives little more space for others.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

defyingtheodds11 (24-12-15), Pp90 (05-09-16)