Thread: Cannabis Crisis In Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Unhappy Cannabis Crisis In Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering whether anyone is having the same trouble I am in getting hold of a decent weed in Birmingham? I'm not talking the damp moss home grow, I'm talking proper skunk! The type of stuff that everyone on a bus can smell in your pocket!

It's been 2 months now since I had what I consider a proper smoke, and after buying another bag of leaves recently I'm on the verge of quitting :-(

I'd drive anywhere to get a decent bag! Just seems like there is nothing around anymore, so its not even an option. Home grow just aint the same...........I'm sick of buying teenths of moss for 20 quid a pop, its just not worth it :-(

What to do????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_No_Cheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Similar Threads

1. amsterdam weed crisis
    By The_Hunter in forum News/Current Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-09, 08:11 PM
  2. Cannabis Get-Together in Birmingham, UK on 9th August
    By WarlockHaze in forum General Stoners Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-09, 06:09 PM