Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Crisis In Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_No_Cheese View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies people, but growing aint the way forward for me. Unless you do it full on with Hydro etc you just dont get the quality, and i dont have the space to do that anyway :-(

As for driving to Amsterdam, I tried that last year an got busted at French customs on the way back! Took me down an locked me in the cells for half hour before I was forced to watch my lovely funk be flushed down the bog :-(

Growing is a no go for me. It's smokable, but the home grow round here is a waste of money......
    This post is ridiculous.. I had to read it twice just to make sure you weren't taking the piss Have a look around the forums! Look at some of the diaries, some of which have been done sub £100 and produced some outstanding bud. The homegrown around your area is shite because the growers in your area are shite.

Your plants are what you make them, and it's not hard at all to produce amsterdam quality buddage from a tiny budget. All you need is patience

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (12-06-19), GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick replies people, but growing aint the way forward for me. Unless you do it full on with Hydro etc you just dont get the quality, and i dont have the space to do that anyway :-(

As for driving to Amsterdam, I tried that last year an got busted at French customs on the way back! Took me down an locked me in the cells for half hour before I was forced to watch my lovely funk be flushed down the bog :-(

Growing is a no go for me. It's smokable, but the home grow round here is a waste of money......
    i did a few white widdow outdoors this year and i got the seeds free, pots free, soil free, light free basically it cost me nothing and i ended up with over 3oz dry from 2 plants with only like a month veg and 5 week flower

4. The Following User Says Thank You to someone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Have you not got an loft, a garden or a cellar, or even a friend who has space?. Educate yourself on growing, it ain't that hard. Homegrown, commercial grown, it doesn't mater as long as the grower knows what they are doing. Infact most of the crap your are getting is prob commercial grown, the homegrown stuff would piss all over it!. Where there is a will there is a way........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trance For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Egg, Someone, trance, you beat me to it! Of course you can grow on a budget. I consider my indoor setup to be reasonably sophisticated but at least half of it was recycled/nicked/bought dirt cheap.

& as you said, Someone, you can blag some free seeds & just stick 'em in the ground & still do better than you get ripped off for on the street. No need for Heston Blumenthal levels of science there!

Get your fingers dirty in the soil, Mr_No_Cheese!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    I agree wert, he's asking for a hook up, no matter how much he tries to flower up the question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Bong View Post
    I agree wert, he's asking for a hook up, no matter how much he tries to flower up the question
    Hadn't thought of that. Hmmm....

Shame, some people just can't be arsed to go to the trouble of a bit of DIY. Their loss, I say...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Thanks for the quick replies people, but growing aint the way forward for me. Unless you do it full on with Hydro etc you just dont get the quality,
    Oh mate, how wrong you are!
    Spend an hour reading threads on this site and you'll realise it too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Mini stealth-grow, Jock Horror under 250W CFL's.

lemon stinkys 12/12 from seed using only 200w enviro
    6" clip on fan
    200w red enviro with reflector
    100 mm ruck with carbon filter for extraction .
    hardly use any nutes but give them a little dose of bio bizz bloom and grow when when needed and thats basically it.

Uk cheese and friends 375w envirolite cuboard grow...
    I have 3x 125w envirolites all red (need some blue) and have them in 7ltr pots
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...9&d=1239213612

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Hunter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Smile

Sorry I probs didnt make very clear, but I HAVE grown myself in the past plenty of times! Usually California Orange Bud! It's not that I cant be bothered to do it again, its actually a pretty good hobby. The problem is I CANT grow in the house I'm living in at the moment because i'm in a house share. I know where to get the seeds and I have a basic grow kit, lights, biogrow, etc etc but its just not an option for me!!!! :-(

And yeah, a hook up would be great, what would be so wrong with that??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_No_Cheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

read the rules kiddo

Single warning offences!

Asking for hookups or clones on the forum/chat or using the pm system
    The Ganja Farmers First Indoor Grow with Bagseed!

Finished! R.I.P Ladies....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Ganja_Farmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast