Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Crisis In Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Be a friend by spending time here. Get to know people. Let them get to know you.

Don't just jump in asking for a dealer, however subtle you may think you're being.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (12-06-19), GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Lol you dont need 'dro' weed for it to be good. Ive cut some early aurora indica that im growing because im not very patient and even dried in the microwave a week and a half early it still gets me fked and you're claiming you need dro for good weed? Blasphermy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toking-24-7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Bong View Post
    I agree wert, he's asking for a hook up, no matter how much he tries to flower up the question
    thank you.
    you can all stop telling him how to grow now
    Last edited by wert; 01-09-09 at 01:55 PM.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Ah I didnt read the T's & C's, sorry about that!

Thanks for the comments (the helpful ones) and grow tips anyway, but I already know how to do all that. It's just not an option for me at the moment. I guess what I'm getting at is that it sucks to pay £20 for a bag of moss when a few months back it was £20 for a quality bag of skunk! It's like paying £2 for a nice pint of beer one week, then paying the same for a pint of water the next week! Been living in Amsterdam for 3 years until recently so it's just a bit of a shock to the system to come back to this crap. I guess my options are pretty limited! I've still got my membership card for The Border, if you ever get the chance check it out, just on the border of Amsterdam and Amstelveen. Jack Herer yum yum :-)

Nice pics by the way, looks tasty!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_No_Cheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_No_Cheese View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies people, but growing aint the way forward for me. Unless you do it full on with Hydro etc you just dont get the quality, and i dont have the space to do that anyway :-(

As for driving to Amsterdam, I tried that last year an got busted at French customs on the way back! Took me down an locked me in the cells for half hour before I was forced to watch my lovely funk be flushed down the bog :-(

Growing is a no go for me. It's smokable, but the home grow round here is a waste of money......

feel your woes but what you say about it just not being worth it unless you go hydro is just mince.... ive smoked green grown in soil that blew my socks off so what you are saying is just false.

were you expectiing someone to reply to your post and offering to sell you weed on a open forum which is against the rules anyway if you cared to read them.. you could be absolutely anyone, dont think you will find anyone willing to take a risk and meet a total stranger for illegal purposes.

as other people have said ....GROW YOUR OWN!!!

peace n jam

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skanny For This Useful Post:

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    This post is ridiculous.. I had to read it twice just to make sure you weren't taking the piss Have a look around the forums! Look at some of the diaries, some of which have been done sub £100 and produced some outstanding bud. The homegrown around your area is shite because the growers in your area are shite.

Your plants are what you make them, and it's not hard at all to produce amsterdam quality buddage from a tiny budget. All you need is patience
    What Eggy said except the growers aren't shite they just don't give a fuck, as growing is fairly easy really. You put the work in get the bud out, you can get a nice little CFL grow for under 200, less than a 100 if money is real tight, no reason why anyone can't get themselve's 1.5-2.5 oz with CFL's and 5-10 OZ with HPS, in about 3-4 months of growing. Then you get your own weed which is so satsfying you'll explode with satisfaction.

Hydro, Soil both good, it's a myth that Hydro is any better. Soil has advantages as does hydro, so overall they balance each other out with neither one nor the other 'better'.
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 01-09-09 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks

Back track a little! I've not asked anyone to sort me out! The original post was asking whether anyone else is having the same problems buying in Birmingham. It's not just me, everyone I know round here has the same problem. People are asking £220 an oz round here. I go down Brighton quite a lot too (no, im not gay), and its the same situation down there.

I can't grow myself because of where I'm living at the moment but its defo something I will do again in future. I'm no expert at it, but the stuff I have grown I've been able to sell no problems. So the stuff about hydro vs no hydro is interesting, but theres just no way I can test that theory out at the moment.

So....I've been quite happy to pay someone else to do the growing for the last few months. You gotta remember that dealers selling the stuff generally dont give a crap about the quality, as long as it resembles weed they will sell it. If they are buying in bulk to sell it on in eighths, they will get whatever is cheaper, which is usually some kind of shitty brick weed.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_No_Cheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dude, this is a growers forum. I think you annoyed everyone by saying that hydro is the only way to get quality weed. Its a completely false statement.

We all know about dealers, which is pretty much why almost everyone on here grows their own if they can.

So as for your question, if you and everyone else you know are having problems getting hold of weed in birmingham, then yeah, there is obviously not alot of it around that area. Who knows maybe there was a big bust or something. If you can't grow your own and can't get hold of any, then unfortunatly you'll have to go without for a while.
    Last edited by Cha-Cha Chong; 01-09-09 at 04:42 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cha-Cha Chong For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's a bit wierd if anyone took offence to that, but i'd like to think they didn't.

Some cheese around later this week apparently, but I'll believe it when I see it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_No_Cheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

ok lets start again,welcome to the forum.oh ,by the way just for your information there is no talking of dealing or asking for a hook up.
    the reason is not because we hate dealers ,i've been known to kiss them when i've been dry and sorted ,but it can compromise the whole site,who knows you may be a copper(sorry for the insult)or worse you could be a hack trying to get the next big scoop''i got a hook up in just 10 minutes on thc talk WOW''.......end of site.
    lets just say you are gagging and didn't know which way to turn.welcome

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast