Thread: Flushing

Thanks

Default Flushing

Hi very new to this and a bit unsure what to do but I'm on the last few weeks now leaves are going yellow and turning a nice deep orange how long do I flush for and Is sit just water I use for the last weeks? Could I buy anything to save the thc on it thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Mia For This Useful Post:

redisiel (28-12-15), Skunky n funky (29-12-15)

Thanks

We need more info on your medium, nutes, strain, auto/photo, how old the plants are....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousDan For This Useful Post:

redisiel (28-12-15), Skunky n funky (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Whatever it is I would say minimum 2 weeks plain water mate atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Miss Mia (29-12-15), Skunky n funky (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Yeh bro two weeks flush just plain water with loads of run of

Up the irons

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Miss Mia (29-12-15), redisiel (31-12-15), Skunky n funky (29-12-15)

Thanks

There ten weeks now most the leaves are turning yellow and the bud is all clumping together nicely just started to flush them with just water two days ago and still maintaining 27 degrees good ventilation system this is my second one now I hang them after trilling the sugar leaves and stalks off for five days then cut them into small pieces and spread evenly in shoe boxes after another 3-5 days it's ready I then store it in airtight cookie jars turning once a day am I doing it all wrong bit dubious on asking opinions thanks in advance there mr Kiplingesque incredible bulk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Mia For This Useful Post:

redisiel (31-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

hey miss Mia, I'm allways paranoid about harvesting and I reckon I'm overthinking it this time I'm just going to hang them in my bedroom on the closals it's dark there nearly all the time temps are steady 20-23 rh 50-60% whack a fan on somewhere and prey for no hey smell lol I'll get them jarred as soon as the stems near enough snaps best wishes
    Redz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Miss Mia (03-01-16), Skunky n funky (31-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    hey miss Mia, I'm allways paranoid about harvesting and I reckon I'm overthinking it this time I'm just going to hang them in my bedroom on the closals it's dark there nearly all the time temps are steady 20-23 rh 50-60% whack a fan on somewhere and prey for no hey smell lol I'll get them jarred as soon as the stems near enough snaps best wishes
    Redz
    Haha sounds like my house around harvest time. I think my paranoia peaks during that week the most haha. Sound advice there Redsiel.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Redz
    Haha sounds like my house around harvest time. I think my paranoia peaks during that week the most haha. Sound advice there Redsiel.

Thanks

Thankyou it's always good to get a second opinion or as many opinions as poss at this time harvesting is the most tense time and the smelliest I don't tend to allow visitors for a couple of weeks lol but hanging it up seems fine last time think I jarred it to early was to sticky when I cut it down but crispy on the outside so popped it in a few shoe boxes under the bed and within days was a nice thick bud and lovely smooth toke ����