Thread: 1200w led lamps?

Thanks

Default 1200w led lamps?

ive been looking around for 1200w led lamps. when i check the actual wattage, its just 300w-400w!
    i would like some recommendations for cheap powerful led lamps. thinking about getting this one
    Ebay item No 191751108891
    Last edited by M_C; 01-01-16 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Please, just post the ebay item number instead...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

The Aspie Toker Guest

They are advertised as 6w, but probably drawing 2.5 - 3.0 at best. Have you checked out our sponsors?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...mily&highlight
    I have their 400w Mars II and I am pleased with it. A bit noisy, but pleased.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-01-16)

Thanks

LED lights usually pull about half of their listed rated output . My 600 Watt Mars pulls 276 or so true watts . The diodes are listed as 120 diodes X 5 watts , the 5 watts means that is the most current the diode can handle , giving the max current would cause them to be much brighter and burn out much , much sooner . A 1200 should pull around 600 true watts . Marshydro can be found easily on ebay .
    Last edited by dickiefickle; 01-01-16 at 05:55 AM.
    No matter where you go , there you are .