Thread: First dwc grow help nute schedule

Thanks

Unhappy First dwc grow help nute schedule

Hi all, Im on my first dwc grow using canna aqua nutes,I'm having issues regarding how much to use to be honest it's been a nightmare of a grow my two plants are probebly stunted due to ph issues and the light being to low early on in the grow and probebly all the other noob mistakes you could imagine.
    but there still alive so I'm just using them to learn with now. There about 5 weeks and in 20 Ltr dwc il list all the equipment at the end of this post..
    Anyway I'm confused how much canna aqua to use exactly, after finding out the hard way, I'm using softwater testing in at about 50ppm so I'm just adding Epsom salts because theve never shown a cal deficiency so I havnt bothered with calmag.
    Could somone explain how to use canna nutes in softwater I'm on about 10ml for 20Ltr buckets atm at 5 weeks old. What I really need is a clear picture on what to do for my next grow start to finish as I'm about to add 2 more res's to the tent when these ones finish up and I feel more confident in myself as a dwc'er.
    My spirit feels alittle crushed atm if you haven't yet noticed just because of all the problems I've had since planting them but I refuse to give up. I have learned alot but I need a real schedule to live by I'm sure you can understand what I mean.

Grow tent closet size
    2x 20 Ltr dwc buckets
    Black orchard extractor
    400 watt mh/hps 18\6
    3.5ltr air pump and 5.6 Ltr air pump ( both res are sharing both pumps)
    Ph cal solutions 7and 4

Canna aqua veg/floras
    Voodoo juice
    Big bud
    Ph pen x 2 and ec
    Epsom salts

Thanks for any help in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IndicaIVme For This Useful Post:

redisiel (03-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hey bro, what's your background/tap water ec.
    I've done a few dwc/rdwc so should be able to help a little anyway. They sound ok though yeah tips burning? Anything, But as a starting point my background ec is 0.6 when i do start giving nutes I go in at 0.8 and see how they react from there and i haven't been above 1.2 really. 10 ml pl sounds expensive lol, regards
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!