Thread: Slow deformed growth got worse than before on cannabis leaves day 26 seed from planti

Thanks

Default Slow deformed growth got worse than before on cannabis leaves day 26 seed from planti

Strain: 3 Tutankhamon feminized seeds
    Temps: (Day) 28D - (Night) 22-23D
    Humidity: (Day) 34-40% - (Night) 55-60%
    Ph: from 6.5 to 5.8 (Tap water)
    EC: 162 - including rhizo 462 ppm
    Nutes: Rhizotonic 4ml per L instead of Canna a&b
    Grow medium: Canna coco +
    Light: 125w Cfl blue spectrum
    Light sch: 18/6 to 20/4
    Grow space: 80×50×180
    Fan: Low
    Paint : Gloss for just now

had slight problems from the beginning now see big changes from last week's growth I posted up. I am total novice, conclusion was my Ph that was at 6.5 to now 5.8, started spraying some rhizo on the leaves yet still all 3 seedlings look unhealthy in 3 different ways.

All leaves still remain without cuttings. leaves were green then within couple days later, after posting up about my deficiency problems. I discovered these leaves start curling down, purple spots spreadied outwards of leaves turning whole leave pale yellow, as well new growth looks like is going to get same minor problem with outside purple spots.

This little baby so called 'best one' first leaves got cut off, but looked good from the start unfortunately i noticed 1 tiny black spot

I thought it could be a pesticide or a fungel, however from 1 little black spot to a blotch within 24 hrs I couldn't believe my eyes! The blotch turning a grey/yellowish tinged color has 'curled leaves up' instead of down and has jumped to the other side of leaf creating 3 tiny black spots and wanna save them as best I can.

This one has the slowest growth compared to the others not much progress for 26 days from planting. the leaves are shorter, thicker but curling down. 2 days ago>>

yesterday looking similar to my previous post last week, when I cut off the bad parts of the bottom leaves, they all looked ok and recovered first 3-4 days.. however they just dramatically change overnight.

I am trying best as i can and going by the book. I just feel if im doing something wrong like i says i had changed my ph, checked my ec added rhizo and even looking just as bad but worse. I am willing to take in all information and advice from anyone out there that knows what's happening or can help me or point me to the right direction please?? Thank you! any of your feedbacks will be well appreciated and very beneficial but less stressful!

Peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

STOP, flush the plants with ph 5.6 water and give it only water for the next week then repost.

far too soon to be feeding that plant bro.

good luck
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR DRINKING
    AND ONE HAS JUST ENTERED MY HEAD
    IF A FELLOW CANT DRINK WHEN HES LIVING
    HOW THE HELL, CAN HE DRINK, WHEN HES DEAD....

5 incredable bulk in 60/40, 25ltr air pots, scrogged
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pots-scrogged
    FINNISHED
    FAST AND VAST DIARY GROWN IN COCO
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rown-by-GRIMER
    FINNISHED

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRIMER For This Useful Post:

jamie199sumthin (04-01-16), RandomodnaR (05-01-16)

Thanks

Ok thanks you, flushing it was my next gutt instinct but now I know for sure! and no Nutes. Bless mate!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

Aye I'll second that mate.
    Your leaves are almost luminous lol. Grimers advice will stop funny colours from appearing on the leaves and soon you'll see them growing healthy. Abusing plants with love is a common mistake so it's all good (I've just pulled myself out of that loop)

Have a look at some coco grow guides for reference to first feeding

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Default Slow deformed growth got worse than before on cannabis leaves day 26 seed fro...

Them babies are screaming out for food.. Get some feed into them at about .8 ec & ph at 5.6/8..only give rhitzo at 2ml per litre.. They're shrivelling up cause they need food...

You say paint = gloss.. Hope not, as gloss will get you hotspots & doesn't reflect light...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (06-01-16)