Thread: this feed routine sound good?

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default this feed routine sound good?

Hey there guys, trying to get my feeding shit down, I think I've almost got it in veg I use a+b rhizo at 2ml pl and liquid silicon growth tech once established into system as per direction on bottle and nothing else, add that first however then use the a+b to get desired ec which is cuttings so 0.8 to start with then boost up by a point each week then on into flower I continue to use my grow nutes until first signs of pistils then I switch to Flores which I take it i still have the same ec I had on the grow nutes or would I lower the ec at start of flower and up it again? But in flower would I continue to use liquid silicone and when would I stop feeding this? I've been readin and it says to give pk from week 5 for a week I take it I add this at 0.5-1ml p/l as its very strong? Don't want to burn them but also after I switch to flowering nutes i also take it I cut out the rhizo I'm using canna aquas line of nutes but atm not looking to pay canna boosts price on there 5l of the stuff so going for 4l of green planet massive would I start of at 1 ml with this stuff and work upto 3ml tops? And I read today I should stop the green planet massive 3 weeks before harvest as there's loads of enzymes in? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated lads as i fucked up my
    First grow and the ganja gods must of been well pissed at me so trying to get to grips I don't want to badger everyone to much feel like I take the piss sometimes cheers guys much appreciated hope I've got this right I was going to blast some Calmag into the res aswell as I'm in soft water area so I believe I may run into a problem cheers guys and thanks for readin

Dr-Chronic Guest

? Thx guys

Dr-Chronic Guest

Anyone able to help at all please?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Sounds good to me dude

Try and see how the plants react to ur EC and react according rather than set figures like 0.8 at clones 0.9 week after ect, u will know when the feed needs upping depending on how much the ec drops when u top up res ect. Ive had some strains ive had to go as high as 1.6/1.7 then others have never gone past 1.2

I always try and knock silicon on the head few weeks into 12/12 then just use it as a ph up if i need to.

Whats your base EC aswel?

U never said what system ur using ?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Sounds good to me dude

Try and see how the plants react to ur EC and react according rather than set figures like 0.8 at clones 0.9 week after ect, u will know when the feed needs upping depending on how much the ec drops when u top up res ect. Ive had some strains ive had to go as high as 1.6/1.7 then others have never gone past 1.2

I always try and knock silicon on the head few weeks into 12/12 then just use it as a ph up if i need to.

Whats your base EC aswel?

U never said what system ur using ?
    Thank you mate determined not to fuck up my shit this time around so for example when u say I know how much it needs upping, does that mean if I set it as say for example 1.0 and it dropped down by .2 if I'm lucky enough to get them on track this time, does that mean as they've drank .2 id need to up the strength by .2 so next tank change would be 1.2ec cheers fella

Dr-Chronic Guest

Also sorry Jesse using the wilmas pal

Thanks

When u starting it bro i'll guide you through it if u want

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (05-01-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

When u starting it bro i'll guide you through it if u want

Cheers matey that be great if you could mate getting windows installed this week and roof next week as got black mould in room I intend on using so need to eradicate the problem first before I cause some serious fungus issues, cheers mate I'm going to defiantly
    Take you up on that offer but looking to start Feb to mid Feb mate I will be slamming the big Buddha seeds in after windows have been done

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (05-01-16), Jesse Pinkman (05-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    Cheers matey that be great if you could mate getting windows installed this week and roof next week as got black mould in room I intend on using so need to eradicate the problem first before I cause some serious fungus issues, cheers mate I'm going to defiantly
    Take you up on that offer but looking to start Feb to mid Feb mate I will be slamming the big Buddha seeds in after windows have been done
    Yeah dude you dont want that shit growing alongside the girls

Ok cool, no worrys dude. We'll blow the shit out of it dont worry. So uve got canna a &b for veg alonside rhizo&silicon and for flower canna flora a&b, massive and PK?

Let me know closer to the time dude, and we will run through a few things before you crack the beans

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Yeah dude you dont want that shit growing alongside the girls

Ok cool, no worrys dude. We'll blow the shit out of it dont worry. So uve got canna a &b for veg alonside rhizo&silicon and for flower canna flora a&b, massive and PK?

Let me know closer to the time dude, and we will run through a few things before you crack the beans
    Indeed mate found a big wet patch but had some bodge roofer twat fuck shit up even worse up there so had to get someone else to carry out work but my intention is to mom a blue cheese and a cheese so I can rape 4 cuttings off each as they have same chareteristics, so was putting the bb seeds into soil to mom them, so far I've got 5l of Aqua vega a*b half bottles of a+b Flores from previous grow I have 1l of pk and a 5l growth tech liquid silicone, rhizo is getting ordered Friday and green planet the week after thanks jesse

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (05-01-16)