Thread: Like the last coffeeshop of the day.....how did I get here!!!!

Thanks

Cool Like the last coffeeshop of the day.....how did I get here!!!!

Evenin all

How's tricks? really meant to introduce myself before christmas, sorry about that, but I have a family and they came first specially over the festive period. But schools back on, the wifes back at work and i'm sat here catching up on my shows (gold rush, alaskan bush people, alaska the last frontier, just waiting for arrow, flash and big bang theory to carry on, and the next season of game of thrones of course!!)

So yeah, i've seemed to have stumbled into your secret club house sorry about that, was trying to find my mates, they sent me out for these pizzas (i've got a rocky horror stoner parody running in my head now) sorry stuck in on my own and seems i'm craving adult conversation so much i'm talking to myself in my head, am i crazy???? waiting for the shrink to decide!!!

Well i certainly recognise that incense you're burning I'm currently dry, don't be sad though 4 auto ladies are into their 2nd week of flowering happy days indeed, no problems so far, first run in my setup at this house. took me 8 month to build (i'm a lofty) but being disabled and keeping it quiet meant building it myself ow!! The ladies are 3 "2 fast 2 vast" and the freebie dinafem critical mass (Blooming 'eck she can stretch) all in 15 litre pots using just B&Q verve being fed currently every 2-3 days 1.5 litres of water with 4ml bio bloom, need to get some topmax (my old nutes had floaters, so trying out the bio bizz range), they are all under a 600w hps on 19's, with a five inch extract with rhino attached. Oh and i'm about to get the girl scout cookies.

with that said maybe i could be a member of the club, i'll teach where i can but i'm constantly learning myself (curious about dabs, and cbd tablets), i've tried everything LED's CFL really impressed by T5's. But why do i do this??? Pain relief from aching bones and muscular cramps, something i enjoy doing (i'm meaning the growing, should see my garden fruit bushes everywhere, and a plan for 5 raised beds this year, hiring excavators is fun) I've seen miracles in the world, and not by any religious figure but by a plant, a plant i find useful in my own life and i can't be denied it, i shouldn't be denied it.

Thats it for now

see you round

Havaj

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Havaj For This Useful Post:

M_C (06-01-16), Oxy (06-01-16), redisiel (06-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16), TheHottDawg (06-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

welcome ti the twisted side,, great shows i watch them all.. hope you like the site ,,.. enjoy, never seen.... arrow, flash and big bang theory

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

redisiel (06-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16)

Thanks

if I get my lease renewed here I my have to ask you to help build a loft space =P

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RandomodnaR For This Useful Post:

Havaj (07-01-16), redisiel (06-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

Hey bud nice entrance to the thctalk glad to have you. I'm new to growing and this site but find this place both useful and friendly. I'm currently getting an attic groom built atm and would be interested in seeing your grow m8.Hope u get a diary on the go I'll sub to that one for sure. Hope u enjoy your stay

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

Havaj (07-01-16), redisiel (06-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hello and welcome, there's s couple loft builds going on atm good luck mate atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16)

Chew Guest

Welcome to the forum Havaj. Im sure you'll enjoy your stay

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

welcome to our little green circle bro

i love all them shows bro cant wait for G.O.T to start again

one love

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonnygrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome folks, sorry i slept for so long!!! in real world just been busy and while i browse on my phone i prefer typing on the pc, which i rarely get time to so. On top of that been busy upstairs had a cold front move in and had to install an extra heater, all is good now. 180w tube heater running through an atc-800

Attachment 317651

If what ive done has worked a wee pic should be seen, taken about a week ago, four in the middle are mine one's in the corner are a mate's bag seed attempts he's picking them up tomoz as I need the space for my next batch gonna be putting some girl scout cookies under soon

RandomodnaR (and everyone else) - ask me all you want if i can answer i will
    TheHottDawg - I plan to diary a run but but not sure it'll be soon, i'm struggling getting online atm, might do one after the GSC's, currently thinking sweet dark auto, but thats another 8-10 weeks of.

For now i just want to say thanks for the warm welcome and hope to be back soon

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havaj For This Useful Post:

SpongeBongWeedPants (12-01-16), TheHottDawg (16-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Havaj View Post

So yeah, i've seemed to have stumbled into your secret club house sorry about that, was trying to find my mates, they sent me out for these pizzas (i've got a rocky horror stoner parody running in my head now) sorry stuck in on my own and seems i'm craving adult conversation so much i'm talking to myself in my head, am i crazy???? waiting for the shrink to decide!!!
    YAY, someone as eccentric as me

Welcome aboard mate

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpongeBongWeedPants For This Useful Post:

Havaj (12-01-16), TheHottDawg (16-01-16)