Thread: Is this plant in FLOWERING stage or VEG ? ( Pictures )

Thanks

Default Is this plant in FLOWERING stage or VEG ? ( Pictures )

Hi guys

First of all i am sorry about my poor english.
    I am a professional smoker but such a noob grower. I am trying to improve my information. I have 4x Ultra Lemon Haze autoflower strain.
    They are in 33 days.

I want to be sure that they are in flowering stage until get them under 12/12 light schedule.
    You master guys can you tell me that isthis plant in flowering stage or i am getting close to flowering stage ?

Thanks guy
    Enjoy smoke

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Menova For This Useful Post:

The budda (06-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Just in the start off flower bro about two weeks I'd guess

Up the irons

Thanks

Sorry mate i didnt get what you mean. Did you mean that plant is just start to show pistils and it will be in flowering period 2 weeks later ?

he means your around 2 weeks into flower

one love

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonnygrow For This Useful Post:

The budda (06-01-16)

Thanks

No mucker I meant she's about two weeks into flower already about 8 weeks from finish , soon as she starts to show means she's beginning to flower . So when ever you first seen pistils was the start off it I'd guess about two weeks ago

Thanks

Haha its cool , dont laugh me guys. Its my first grow. I am growing them under 7/24 light. So it's time to put them under 12/12 ?
    I didnt realize that she is in flowering stage. Do you think that i damaged her with 7/24 lighting in flowering stage ?
    Thanks guys.

Thanks

Your cool bro we all had to ask questions to find out, I'm not an an auto grower but I do know you havnt done them any harm its not advised to shorten your light times with autos it's for photo period plants
    Your girls are looking good far as I know it's no less than 18/6 for autos but 24/7 is Probly best as it keeps the room at the same temps and humidity all the time
    One of are auto experts will pop in soon enough to answer this better than me, but have no fear bro you have done everything right so far

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

autoseeds dont need 12/12,just leave them as is or if you need to reduce light times go 20/4.

Thanks

Thanks for help mates. I will open a thread after they grow up and share with you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Menova For This Useful Post:

The budda (06-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Menova View Post
    Thanks for help mates. I will open a thread after they grow up and share with you.
    That's your best bet bro you will get all the help you need on a dairy some excellent auto growers among us here