Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Odour Control

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Bump bump anyone reading this . If you're close to harvest read this before . It could save you your crop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (17-02-16), Gaz (13-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18), UpT0wn (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Bump bump budada-dada-dada-bump bump

Pssssssst modzz....Sticky, sticky

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

British green (18-02-16), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I will probably be harvesting my first crop in 3 weeks. Great read this, I'll be cooped up in the groom with my mate, paper suits on and extractor on full blast.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

British green (18-02-16), Catch_E_Monkey (18-02-16), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TOKER_REX View Post
    I will probably be harvesting my first crop in 3 weeks. Great read this, I'll be cooped up in the groom with my mate, paper suits on and extractor on full blast.
    Good man, better safe than sorry, I hope you pull oodles of fat stinky bud geez. And thanks.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

British green (18-02-16), GEORGE (16-08-18), TOKER_REX (18-02-16)

Thanks

Superb post and something that I actually do.

In fact, come spring time I have very ultra keen gardeners on both sides of me as neighbors who are always pottering about outside which used to be a real pain in the arse when I wanted to pop outside for a smoke. The simple and effective solution to this is to disappear into my outhouse where my tent is and spark one up up on my comfy chair with the tents zip slightly undone and, due to the negative pressure, all the smoke gets quickly sucked towards the unzipped section thus the pungent smelling weed goes straight into the tent, through the CF and nobody knows any different.

As an added precaution I always have a small tub of ONA gel in the outhouse which is very effective, so much so the outhouse always smells absolutely delightful. I buy the 1ltr tub and put a small amount into a small tupperware tub with holes in the lid and replace when needed. I would say, on average, the 1ltr tub lasts me best part of a year using it this way which is nothing costwise when it vastly improves the risks imposed by the powers that be.

Excellent post and something that all growers should implement come chop time or even smoke time when you have neighbors like me.
    Last edited by I'm Sal; 16-02-17 at 06:06 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I'm Sal For This Useful Post:

British green (24-02-17), Catch_E_Monkey (24-02-17), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Sal View Post
    Superb post and something that I actually do.

In fact, come spring time I have very ultra keen gardeners on both sides of me as neighbors who are always pottering about outside which used to be a real pain in the arse when I wanted to pop outside for a smoke. The simple and effective solution to this is to disappear into my outhouse where my tent is and spark one up up on my comfy chair with the tents zip slightly undone and, due to the negative pressure, all the smoke gets quickly sucked towards the unzipped section thus the pungent smelling weed goes straight into the tent, through the CF and nobody knows any different.

As an added precaution I always have a small tub of ONA gel in the outhouse which is very effective, so much so the outhouse always smells absolutely delightful. I buy the 1ltr tub and put a small amount into a small tupperware tub with holes in the lid and replace when needed. I would say, on average, the 1ltr tub lasts me best part of a year using it this way which is nothing costwise when it vastly improves the risks imposed by the powers that be.

Excellent post and something that all growers should implement come chop time or even smoke time when you have neighbors like me.
    Sup Sal, thanks for dropping a comment and a compliment, it's always appreciated.

Yeah those Ona gel doohickeys are really powerful hey, and as you say they do keep your smoking space smelling fresh n clean. I'll try the Ona in a Tupperware box thing next, at the moment I'm using some smelly sticks I inherited which poke into a pot of perfume and am not happy with those at all, the refills are stupid expensive too.

And my last neighbours were gardeners too, plus they were the noseyist people evarr ! Gossip's of the neighbourhood them, and I knew if they found out about anything weed related then everyone else would too.

My new neighbours are perfect, but even so they still use their garden alllll the time which does get frustrating when you want a toke.

Thanks and adios amigos.

Sent From The Monkeys Dome

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

British green (24-02-17), Gaz (13-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Just wanted to thank you brother.

Helped put my mind at ease
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

British green (16-08-18), Gaz (13-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Good post catch , would make a good sticky This
    Any chance of this becoming a sticky blue?

in a green and pleasant land

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-01-19), gardro (13-01-19), Gaz (13-01-19), GEORGE (13-01-19), WF420 (13-01-19), WhIpLaSh (13-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post

Definitely needs putting somewhere mate!

Both times ive chopped its been in the loft with the tent open, house still stunk this time round but id left my extraction minimum set to 20%

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

British green (17-06-19), Gaz (13-01-19), GEORGE (13-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post

No problems with that, sorted

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

British green (14-01-19), GEORGE (14-01-19), UpT0wn (14-01-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast