Thread: Advice please: pot sizes, potting-up stages, vegetation periods (photos).

White Warg Guest

Default Advice please: pot sizes, potting-up stages, vegetation periods (photos).

Hey all

Making plans for the next run, would like some advice on photoperiods. I haven't even decided on indica, sativa, or hybrid yet but if there's much of a difference please let me know.

I'm thinking four plants in a 1.2m² tent with HST and LST, but not a scrog (if I have problems I won't want to have to flush soil in a scrog). So a good 55cm² for each plant, allowing a bit of room to maneuver, plus equipment like fans and a heater (if it's still needed in the summer). Will be using airpots, naturally enough, and quality soil.

What size pots and length of vegetation time will I be looking at? Final pot sizes, plus the smaller sizes for potting-up?

Thanks thanks thanks!!!

White Warg Guest

Should have said: this is for soil.

Bud has recommended start in 1/2 litre, then pot to 6 litre, finish in 10 litre; for 5-ish weeks veg. That's my question answered. Thread closed.