Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best pc grow kit?

Thanks

Default Best pc grow kit?

Hi there

Can any one point me to the best pc grow out there or advice me on what items to get?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Well cfl is gunna be your best bet. I'd go with a auto like a low Ryder stealth..... Mc grows those. Do a search of grow box setup I bet u will get all u could ever need.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

Thanks

I'm in process of building me a pc grow box to beg one plant in. I took apart a old large case computer case I have. I am putting it together in next couple days. I gutted it keep fans I'm using large black fan for my exhaust and 2 small ones inside. I might have to make some adjustments I'm putting in 2- 65 watt cfl 6500k bulbs. I have all the supplies which is not much to do this. I am going by designs I seen in utube.I'd be glad to share set up if you would like.
    Or go to utube step by step instructions.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Stuff CFL - get HPS!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BobHop (13-04-16)

Thanks

A pc grow box is not an easy thing to make and use.

I'm going to sub this thread and can give you some assistance if you'd like. I have built one, but could not build an internal carbon filter that worked at the time. I have since upgraded to an IKEA set of draws and learnt some things in the process and have had an insight into how to build a decent filter. The problem that you have, is that a standard pc fans works on zero static pressure, meaning it won't pull air through a filter, leading to a lack of air flow and an increase in temps way above what is ideal.

The heat build up of a CFL is a lot in a PC case, I used a 125w in a PC server, which is probably on par with heat output to your 2x65w CFL's. For this reason, if you can afford it, I would definitely recommend going for LED, there is a particular model that I have seen used that will fit into a PC case just nicely and they output a lot less heat than CFL.

Thanks

Mind you, if it's just for vegging, filtrating isn't an issue, so you can just push/pull air passively with no filter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Stuff CFL - get HPS!
    This would be the end result

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BobHop View Post
    This would be the end result

LoL

I didn't know how to say it myself!

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Craigjw View Post
    Mind you, if it's just for vegging, filtrating isn't an issue, so you can just push/pull air passively with no filter.

Or he could get a full tower like Lian li or zalman and have space cf but it depends on op which type he of case he wants to get

Thanks

I found my server case on ebay for a quid!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast