Thread: Cooking with medical cannabis oil?

Thanks

Default Cooking with medical cannabis oil?

Hi,

I want to make weed edibles using medical cannabis oil. I googled but couldn't find anything. Can you guys please help? I'd like to make brownies, but any other pastry will do.

I have two batches, one with 25 mg/g THC (that is 25 mg of THC per 1 gram of oil) and the other with 8 mg/g THC (this one also says on the package "33 mg/g CBD" but I'm not sure what this means).

How much would I need for, say, a dozen brownies?

Thanks!
    Dave

Thanks

I can't find the edit button so sorry for double posting, but: I did see that single servings portions usually contain 10mg of THC (here: twotentwice.com/guides/edibles).

So am I correct to assume I would need to use roughly 5ml of the 25 mg/g THC oil to make a dozen brownies?

Assuming I would have 12 brownies, 10mg THC each, so that's 120mg THC in total, and since my oil is 25mg THC per 1ml, that's 4.8ml of oil for the dozen brownies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daveman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quick update: I ended up using 5ml of the oil but it may have been too little. I used a 12 single servings recipe but I ended up cutting it into 28 pieces to start easy. So I ate one piece, then after an hour took another one, then after another hour a third one. Nothing happened. That was about 2 days ago. Today (about 8 hours ago) I ate 4 pieces one after another and still nothing. I ate 5 pieces now, see if anything happens.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to daveman For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daveman View Post
    Quick update: I ended up using 5ml of the oil but it may have been too little. I used a 12 single servings recipe but I ended up cutting it into 28 pieces to start easy. So I ate one piece, then after an hour took another one, then after another hour a third one. Nothing happened. That was about 2 days ago. Today (about 8 hours ago) I ate 4 pieces one after another and still nothing. I ate 5 pieces now, see if anything happens.
    Why not use normal buds? Its way easier to work out dosage imo.