Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CBD Crews Critical Mass review

Chew Guest

Default CBD Crews Critical Mass review

Hi folks,

So heres my little report on my latest harvest, CBD Crew Critical Mass. This strain was grown for medical reasons and the ratio is 1:1 THC to CBD. Ive never smoked a high CBD strain before and i must say, what an amazing experience it is.

Before i go any further i’ll tell you a little about the grow. Mentored by Bud Lightyear 4 plants in 15 litre airpots, coco, 660watt HPS. This strain is a massive yielder! 28oz dried, no shit! I took these down at 9.5 weeks into 12/12 and trichomes were cloudy.

I also washed the harvest and I’m really glad i did. You would not believe the dust and shit that came out. It still needs to cure and i was gonna leave a few weeks but i couldn't resist

Im a light smoker and enjoy normal high THC to a point. It doesn't take much for me to feel I’ve had that bit too much and when i do, I feel like i can’t talk to anyone and just want to be alone. Anxiety kicks in and I’ve had enough. Night over.

Tonight i packed the bong up with the critical mass. Its smells lovely, very sweet like pineapple and honey It was smooth as feck so washing is well worth it imo

I think lots of us think that when smoking a high CBD strain your not gonna get stoned but i can assure you, it's not the case. THC with CBD is still psychoactive, just on a different level.

Im feeling awesome right now. Very uplifted, happy and laughing like back in the old days but absolutely no sign of head fuck, at all. I could smoke this all night without a problem.

If you like being a zombie then this strain isn’t for you. If you want to feel really good without the head fuck then i would highly recommend it

Easy to grow
    Massive yields
    Superb buzz for me

10/10 peeps

Mon the CBD Crew!
    Mon the talk

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-01-16), Blue (17-01-16), Buster (29-01-16), Cunning (17-01-16), Dazmandaz (17-01-16), dream69 (17-01-16), ERBURT (17-01-16), ggotch (20-01-16), Havaj (18-01-16), jericho (18-01-16), ManiacalCrab (17-01-16), Oxy (18-01-16), Papillon (23-01-16), potanist01 (21-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (19-01-16), Valve man (16-03-16)

Mr Legend Guest

Nice review Chewey and a kick ass yield to back it up, well played mate...

I'm glad to hear about the smoke cause I like an active high for my day smoke... You should give Golden Goat a try, really nice and mellow high and you can focus on whatever you're doing with a smile...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

SpongeBongWeedPants (19-01-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post
    Nice review Chewey and a kick ass yield to back it up, well played mate...

I'm glad to hear about the smoke cause I like an active high for my day smoke... You should give Golden Goat a try, really nice and mellow high and you can focus on whatever you're doing with a smile...
    Yeah the yield is just increadable mate. It's a quality strain all round. I've not heard of Golden Goat so will take a look, thanks fella

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Same as you im not a big smoker but i do miss them giggles haha so adding to the list /CBD Crew

Nice smoke report Chewey

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dream69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Niceone chewey great haul mate.
    Imagine if that was 8 plants ; ) haha.
    Mr lightyear yields that is mate

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I've always fancied trying a high percentage CBD plant... this may just spur me on to grow one
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (20-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (19-01-16)

Thanks

This is a dream! Very good grow dude

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to listenbelchior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Niceone chewey great haul mate.
    Imagine if that was 8 plants ; ) haha.
    Mr lightyear yields that is mate
    Yeah i thought that too Think i just got lucky though with the strain choice

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I've always fancied trying a high percentage CBD plant... this may just spur me on to grow one
    I think a good way to think of this is like popping to the pub at lunch time for a few pints. I would go for a lighter larger over stella so i can enjoy the buzz without being trashed.
    You wont get wasted on this but, i found it very enjoyable. Afternoon bongs will be nice, something ive never been able to do

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (19-01-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Awesome mate, need to go catch the end of your diary, not been on here much lately i tend to drift when i dont have a grow on cant wait to try their shark shock seeds ive got

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast