Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What pump?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Thanks sbwp, I did find that very helpful the bungy idea, my main pump what I use for my spray bars is a 10000 Lph jebao it's quite hasn't stopped in 2 grows touch wood and I thought it was very reasonably priced also eBay gotta love that eBay problem is that's nearly as addictive as growing Pmsl atb bro
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

SpongeBongWeedPants (20-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Thanks sbwp, I did find that very helpful the bungy idea, my main pump what I use for my spray bars is a 10000 Lph jebao it's quite hasn't stopped in 2 grows touch wood and I thought it was very reasonably priced also eBay gotta love that eBay problem is that's nearly as addictive as growing Pmsl atb bro
    Redz
    Hell yea tell me about it, I've spent a fortune since December LOL
    Just when I think I've done, I see something else or need something else LOL

To be fair, apart from picking up the usual run of the mill stuff, I've not really spent much in the last 5 years. I've tried different systems and stuff but this year I've gone mad upgrading stuff and changing stuff.
    After 5 years things start breaking down, stuff gets into places it shouldn't and the only solution is to strip it all back, have a good old clean out and start again which is what I've just done. Took me a week of stripping, cleaning and re-fitiing but I'm far happier with my room and systems now than I've ever been so far.

Still gotta catch up to the digital age where ballasts are concerned but my old ones have given me no cause for complain so I'll hold off until they die

Yeah Bungees work great for dampening sound and vibration mate. Got my 6" fan suspended with bungees and rope along with my filter.
    The good thing with these self contained extractor fans is you can wrap them in stuff to muffle them too

Also standing stuff on Kingspan or Polystyrene works to deaden rumble and vibration if push comes to shove.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpongeBongWeedPants For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-01-16)

Thanks

Ha ha shit you just reminded me sbwp I must put a carbon filter in this time round in bloody playing with fire to be honest lol that's next on my list bro,
    Wish I had the 5 years experience bro I done a couple grows probably around 97 I was on overgrow at the time that was in coco when I split with the wife and shut it fizzled out till last year and now I'm wishing I never stopped, I doesn't too many years now chasing the wrong lady's Pmsl,
    Catch you soon!
    Redz

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

I use the hailea air pumps, had two of the maxijet ones fail on me, the Hailea ones are a lot more reliable in my opinion, had two of them for a year now, and no problems what so ever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-01-16)

Thanks

Cheers fellas I'll have a look, it will be 2 plants ending up in a 45 ltr pot each. With a drip ring fed from a res I'll have 1 pump per line feeding 1.drip ring and hooked up to a timer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sir_dance_alot For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-01-16)

Thanks

Nice size pots sda some trees in the making matey atb
    Redz

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

You don't need a MJ1000 for 1 pot. Unless you're pumping in a vertical direction a low output pump will be fine for 2 drip rings. A microjet pump for example
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2