Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help choosing nutes

Thanks

I use the Botana line. all natural. and that grow thing ya got I don't think will work very well. go with cocoa. start in a Dixie cup and go from there. much better results and if you have issues its usually a lot easier to fix.

Thanks

i use canna aqua a and b canna boost cannazym and house and garden root excelurator and growth technology ph up and down and growth technology silicone pm if u need any help with these nutrients m8

Thanks

oxy is right about the system u are going to use m8 your probably better with something like an aqua farm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2