Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help choosing nutes

Thanks

Default Help choosing nutes

Right I'm getting it hopefully in next few days but could anyone tell me that what nutes should I buy. I'll be getting everything from that growshop in coolock so if here's any Irish growers then I'd appreciate your help as yous prob know best what selection they have there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-01-28.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	318186  

Thanks

In terms of nutes, for the first few grows, you'll want to keep it simple. Either a ONE or TWO part feed.

I'm using Canna Aqua right now and that's a two part system.

You fill up a container with how much water you want, add how ever much you need per liter of water of Part A and mix it in. Then add the same amount of part B (in other words equal amounts of A and B) and mix in.
    Then you can add any other additives you may want to add such as Rhizotonic etc etc until you get your desired EC and lastly adjust the PH to what / where you want it.

My advice is to always mix up a batch of nutes 24 hours prior to using so it can mix and stabilise before you put it near any plants.
    Then if the PH / EC has changed 24 hours later, you can make final adjustments before adding to your system. I also put an airstone in my pre-mix batches during those 24 hours to keep the oxygen levels up and to help mix everything.

Also something to consider is what type of water you will be using. If using tap water, it's a good idea to find out the hardness of your water because you can get some feeds to suit different water types e.g. hard water / soft water.

But overall, for the first few grows, try to stick with one or two part feeds until you understand everything better.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by SpongeBongWeedPants; 19-01-16 at 05:20 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpongeBongWeedPants For This Useful Post:

Schlongo (24-07-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks

Ty so much for this post but what would be like best brands to go for or?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

sorry fella i can see that thing ^^^^^^^^^ with all the pots being shit,, their to close to each other, and sharing the same res . it would be great for cress n shit . i wouldn't bother sir, get something else , canna nutes this end

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

HappyLad (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Alright bro, ask for James in that shop he won't put you wrong.
    As oxy says I'd be wary with so many in such a tight space
    Pm me if you need any help I'm from the far side off the border but use the shop regularly

Up the irons

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

HappyLad (20-01-16), Oxy (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks

Ty for that , I only choosed this system cos of reviews in google and YouTube. They said in vidz and stuff that its perfect for small autos like low rider's etc. But yous are de pros here so I just have to do a bit more research Lol. I'll be in coolock prob Thursday or Friday so I'll ask him and see what he gonna say like. And once again. Ty for your input here peeps. Its well appreciated.

HappyLad

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLad For This Useful Post:

The budda (20-01-16)

Thanks

If James is in the other shop Dave will be there both great lads bro , I've found it to be excellent , just tell them you were talking to a mad Nordy who uses Gavitas on here and they will know who you were talking too . They all know there shit in there and un like a lot of shops they won't rip you off

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

HappyLad (20-01-16)

Thanks

I'm a soil grower myself but oxy and the rest of the hydro heads on here will not put you wrong on hydro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

HappyLad (20-01-16)

White Warg Guest

Don't forget you an get hydro-like results with a soil-like medium via coco.

Options. Options.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

sawleaf (28-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

That rainforest will make a killer herb garden
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast