Thread: THC e liquid...where can I get everclear from?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Default THC e liquid...where can I get everclear from?

I'm going to have a bash at making some THC e liquid so that I'm able to get high when out and about as its less risky than smoking a joint but I can't find where to get pure grain alcohol such as everclear from. Does anyone know where I can get it from in the UK?

Has anyone else made e liquid also? What was it like?

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reganlives View Post
    I'm going to have a bash at making some THC e liquid so that I'm able to get high when out and about as its less risky than smoking a joint but I can't find where to get pure grain alcohol such as everclear from. Does anyone know where I can get it from in the UK?

Has anyone else made e liquid also? What was it like?
    You can't get it in the UK mate. Closest thing to it is Spirytus. It's bloody expensive

Thanks

Bugger! So how can I make e liquid without the everclear?

Chew Guest

ive only made RSO and I use food grade Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9 %

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

reganlives (23-01-16)

Thanks

Hmm that may work actually...

Thanks

the strongest distilled spirits you'll find in the UK is spirytus 95-96% alcohol (190-192 proof). if you can't find it locally, there's lots of places who will ship it to the UK online. also, you can use ISO alcohol, the higher proof stuff 99%+. Google : Ann's Oil Making Guide from "Project Storm"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sugarballs For This Useful Post:

reganlives (21-03-16)