Thread: some help please

Thanks

Default some help please

I've currently got a 60 x 60 x 160 tent in my bedroom with a 300w cfl and a 4" filter and fan and passive intake, however there is no where to extract the air out of, so I've currently got a window open slightly.

But I do have a small cellar and just wondering if you think that would be a better option, it is only a small cold cellar just had the thermometer down there it is showing 14c and 57 humidity, but there is however a small vent which I'm thinking I could buy a intake fan and bring the fresh air in, can anybody offer any advice? Cheers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

i,d take the air from the cellar and vent back into room

Thanks

Not sure what you mean?

Thanks

its only a small tent so can you not just vent into bedroom, last thing you want is ducting near your window, take fresh air from the cellar, or do it the other way round to keep tent warmer,

Thanks

Sorry no I'm on about moving the tent to the cellar permanently

Thanks

i grow in a loft and i just vent back into the loft, it keeps it warmer, your going to need a heater down there too if your growing with cfl,s

Thanks

My grows In my cellar ideal for me and my plants seem to be loving it only snag I have is cold nights the tent can drop to 15 but I slammed a eco tube heater 55 what in for when lights go out and it's sorted it out.