Thread: Vaping hash with other leaf

Thanks

Default Vaping hash with other leaf

Hi. I've been lucky enough to secure some hash to keep me going until my home grow is done. Problem is I don't want to smoke anything if I can avoid it so I'd like to try vaporising it in my little Vaporstar portable. The Vaporstar makers suggest putting some leaf in first to stop the hash gumming up the gauze as it heats up (and melts?). Trouble is I don't have any weed. Can anyone suggest an alternative leafy product that would be safe to use as a bed under the hash for vaping? I had thought of breaking open a herbal tea bag and sprinkling that in. Any thoughts on whether that will be suitable/safe or not?

cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

some cheap herbal smoking mix would do the job... if not, just clean the gauze with alchohol if it starts getting clogged.

Thanks

you could use dagga dagga, Damiana or Blue lotus. they all work well as fillers.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - HST.