Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Give it time.
    I sprayed em three days ago nd spots are continuing to occur

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Exactly what compost is in the pot, what size is the pot and what are you feeding, nute brand and how much ?

Regards BL
    arthur j bowers multicompot. Recently re - potted into a 9ltr pot. Biobizz nutes only gave the first dose three days ago and that was about .3ml per ltr

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolo View Post
    arthur j bowers multicompot. Recently re - potted into a 9ltr pot. Biobizz nutes only gave the first dose three days ago and that was about .3ml per ltr
    How often are you watering and are you getting runoff out the bottom of the pot ?

Regards BL

Thanks

How often are you watering and are you getting runoff out the bottom of the pot ?

Regards BL
    Umm like once or twice a day. And yea but not much. Getting 20% run off is quite difficult cus it would mean water goes all over my tent. It runs off into the dish my pot is in

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Default Browning!

That's a problem.... U want complete wet and dry cycles as u r in soil.... Once or twice a day is way to much. U want to wait till she is dry and then saturate and repeat. Cannabis doesn't mind a lot of water in a session just not lots of small watering a that's a no go. The run off is key, and in retrospective is probably a large contributor to ur problem. That 20% run off allows for salt buildups to break down and ensures complete saturation of the roots. Try putting the pots in a Tupperware container or drip pan for a car. This will allow u to get the appropriate watering and not loose the water in ur tent. I just let it evaporate and normally when it's gone she's about ready to wAter again. U can also use a wet vac to suck up the run off also.

Damn that got a bit long winded.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (09-02-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    That's a problem.... U want complete wet and dry cycles as u r in soil.... Once or twice a day is way to much. U want to wait till she is dry and then saturate and repeat. Cannabis doesn't mind a lot of water in a session just not lots of small watering a that's a no go. The run off is key, and in retrospective is probably a large contributor to ur problem. That 20% run off allows for salt buildups to break down and ensures complete saturation of the roots. Try putting the pots in a Tupperware container or drip pan for a car. This will allow u to get the appropriate watering and not loose the water in ur tent. I just let it evaporate and normally when it's gone she's about ready to wAter again. U can also use a wet vac to suck up the run off also.

Damn that got a bit long winded.
    Sorry man I typoed. I always wait for the soil to dry. I meant to say once every day or two. As in I sometimes leave it a two days between watering

Thanks

If all the water is just in the tray then does that still count as run off?
    Cus I always have about 5-10% run off but it'll stay in the tray

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolo View Post
    If all the water is just in the tray then does that still count as run off?
    Cus I always have about 5-10% run off but it'll stay in the tray
    When you leave water in the tray like that, its full of mineral concentrates which get sucked back up into the medium, not good practice the runoff should be disposed of..

Regards BL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (09-02-16)

Thanks

When you leave water in the tray like that, its full of mineral concentrates which get sucked back up into the medium, not good practice the runoff should be disposed of..

Regards BL
    Ahh ok yea makes sense. but I mean that isn't the cause of my problem is it? What dyou recon to the recent pics bud? Potassium def?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast