Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Blues Indoor/Outdoor variety grow 2016

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

I'm subbed up wellblue as fruit and veg are the only thing I'm growing at the moment!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Good afternoon folks, thought I'd do a little update.. Not had a great deal to show upto now due to the poor weather and lack of growth but we seem to be on the right track now with the weather so hopefully start to see some progress. Heres a few pics I took earlier

California sweet pepper and jalapeƱo

Hungarian Hot Wax chilli pepper

This will be the entry for Buds chilli comp later on in the year. But looking at the other entry's I've not much chance as I'm relying on the good old uk weather

I've narrowed the tomato plants down to one to save on space this year as the chillies are my main focus so this ones slightly neglected but getting there

Alicante Tomato

And here's a couple of new additions to my collection

Fittonia and a Dionaea Muscipula

The leafs on this Fittonia look amazing in person, the colours really stand out

That's all for now guys thanks for looking in

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cunning (14-05-16), Type M (16-05-16)

Chew Guest

Looking great Blue. I fancy a bash at some veg. Just haven't bothered yet. Maybe next year

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I will sub to this mate, I love my veg and fruit growing more than the weed possibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    I'm subbed up wellblue as fruit and veg are the only thing I'm growing at the moment!

Welcome along guys good to have you, not a great deal to see yet but they should soon take off

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Looking great Blue. I fancy a bash at some veg. Just haven't bothered yet. Maybe next year
    Thanks for looking in chew, good to see you mate.... Growing your own veg is great you can't beat the homegrown goodness. I've got that much going on on in my garden this year it's hard to keep track lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Subbed up WB.

So far I have maris piper potatoes, red onions, 2 tomato plants & 5 varieties of chilli.

I don't have a garden or a proper greenhouse, so having to make do as you'll see...

Maris pipers in a growing sack.

Red onions in an old drawer

In the pop up greenhouse/under a duel spec 250 watt CFL when the weather is crap:

Tomatoes, Scotch bonnet chilli, Trinidad Scorpion chilli, Peruvian lemon & Thai dragon chillies.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-05-16), Cunning (16-05-16)

Thanks

Welcome along typeM , yours are looking very good, I like the draw idea. Suppose you've got to make do with what you've got. We've had terrible weather up to now and frosty mornings. But it seems to be picking up. Are you doing a diary on these il join you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Type M (16-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Looking good man some nice plants going
    Nice selection eh
    Mines are starting to pick up in the green house to
    Blueberry raspberries plum n Apple all flowering

That's inside fruit trees outside

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-05-16), Type M (16-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

No diary. I potted the potatoes & onions (from bulbs) in Verve soil & I water them a couple of times a week maximum. Very low maintenance so far!

The chillies were bought as babies & repotted in Verve soil the same day. They need watering a lot less & shouldn't need feeding for another couple of weeks. Then I'll give them baby bio twice a month for some nitrogen. Once they flower I'll feed them half strength tomorite.

The tomatoes need a bit more watering & already need repotting after 2 weeks!

We're having great weather at the minute though. Can't complain

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-05-16)

Hobbit Guest

Hows it all going Blue. If your looking for an interesting hobby and your a beer drinker homebrewing is extremely interesting. Lots of technical stuff to be learned there. Nothing beats eating your own food whilst sipping your own brew and topping it off with your own grown smoke mate. its a very satisfying feeling. Ive got a thread going in the hort section as well mate check it out if yo get a chance.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...nusual-Edibles

A couple of pics hope they inspire you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	326352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	326353  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-05-16)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

evening wellblue ill pull my swing up in here if thats ok my kinda thread ,pottering around myself in the garden ,got some runner beans just starting ,a tom plant ,some carrots ,radish ,pots,onions and of course my hanging baskets would love to do more but no time in the life of a busy woman lol
    lovely looking pics pity we have to count on good old weather lol fingers crossed we get a good summer

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-05-16)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast