Thread: Marijuana Is Actually Good For Asthmatics !!

Thanks

Smile Marijuana Is Actually Good For Asthmatics !!

I cant believe this, Ive been researching and read it on a lot of different places that cannabis actually has beneficial effects for people with Asthma !

Ive been smoking it for around 4-5 years now and i've been asthmatic since i'm a kid and its always worried me about the health implications of what i'm doing, but I am pretty surprised to hear that cannabis has advantages for asthmatics.!

Ive read that cigarette's tend to constrict the lungs of someone who suffers from asthma and that cannabis has the opposite effect and actually opens the lungs up which is unbelievable... Please give me your thoughts on this topic and is there anyone else here who is asthmatic like myself??

Thanks

I have a friend thats asthmatic, what he says is that smoking it isnt that good, what really does the trick for him is vaporizing it, he says that helps him...
    "There's at least one corner of the universe that you can allways improve, and that corner is yourself."

Thanks

I know somebody who as a life long asthmatic first smoked dope in the 1950s when you could buy it at the chemist by the name of potters asthma cure, so why dont they bring that back then.

Thanks

my old mate had bad asthma and when ever he got a tight wheesy chest he'd make a spliff and sort himself out, swore by it
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Yep a friend of mine started smoking cannabis when she was 15, and thats when her astha stopped.
    There are many many medical applications for cannabis, shame our government ignores them all, unless wrapped up in a pill by a pharmaceutical company.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainzep View Post
    I know somebody who as a life long asthmatic first smoked dope in the 1950s when you could buy it at the chemist by the name of potters asthma cure, so why dont they bring that back then.
    because our goventment is full of wankers

Thanks

yeh the UK government sucks, you can get marijuana on the health service for certain illnesses but not for asthma in this country...