Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How worried should I be

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Thumbs up

I've always had a view that if you stay under the radar and don't get involved with any dodgy characters
    you'll be fine, just go about your usual routine and forget the police, well always have them at the front
    of your mind but don't act suspect, or do stuff neighbors may see as strange - for instance putting soil in
    your house or shed and you don't have any plants outside or veg patch, just be wary but don't get paranoid
    cause getting para will get you caught because you start acting differently when your trying to hide something,
    act normal, go easy, be polite to neighbors, be a good neighbor, act as though your the salt of the earth and
    you'll be fine buddy, hope this helps pal and don''t get freaked you've nothing to worry about as long as you don't
    have any involvement with the idiots in your street.
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

i dont see how you can be connected to what is going on , unless you have said dudes in your house other wise i dont see you have anything to worry about

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    i dont see how you can be connected to what is going on , unless you have said dudes in your house other wise i dont see you have anything to worry about

Didn't say I was connected, I asked a simple question lmao I asked should i be worried I give the explanation that the twats over the road was getting arrested and that another guy dropped a draw I only wondered about the dog, I'm not paranoid myself we all take the risk just wondered if the dog could smell past it which has had contradictive answers on it cheers don't think I've gotta be worried about smell terribly much as I've got a decent extraction

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yekke View Post
    I smell weed through a carbon filter in full bloom.
    As far as I can tell, none of the long-term and respected growers here have the slightest trace of smell through their filters in bloom, and some of them are growing substantial amounts of Cheese from UK cuts. If you're on a hobbyist scale of grow then your extraction system needs some serious attention.

I can imagine filters in some grows far larger than 10 plants would struggle to cope. Not that this applies to you of course...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Forest (14-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

Im with bud on this one pal. Just do your own thing nobody will bat an eyelid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Warg View Post
    As far as I can tell, none of the long-term and respected growers here have the slightest trace of smell through their filters in bloom, and some of them are growing substantial amounts of Cheese from UK cuts. If you're on a hobbyist scale of grow then your extraction system needs some serious attention.

I can imagine filters in some grows far larger than 10 plants would struggle to cope. Not that this applies to you of course...
    Even with 10 plants flowering and 3 carbon filters running in the room my whole house stinks...
    Carbon filters remove a lot of the smell, but they are not 100%. Specially in high humidity and low temperature environment. If the air is not evacuated quickly out of the grow room, the smells will build up and become noticeable easily.
    Running a dehumidifier to lower the RH below 50% helps the carbon filters a lot, but still there is smell escaping.

For a more complete smell guard I recommend ONA gel or Airwick-like automatic spraying devices. It will not fool a dog, but it will fool a human.

White Warg Guest

It's true high humidity shorten the length of carbon filters, but that's it. With ten stinking plants you should be able to get 100% of smell removed. Others do. The air should be evacuated quickly and regularly enough.

If the stink of cannabis is an issue for you then you need to look at reengineering your grow. Plenty of experienced growers on here would help you on a first-principle basis.

Thanks

It's true high humidity shorten the length of carbon filters, but that's it. With ten stinking plants you should be able to get 100% of smell removed. Others do. The air should be evacuated quickly and regularly enough.

If the stink of cannabis is an issue for you then you need to look at reengineering your grow. Plenty of experienced growers on here would help you on a first-principle basis.
    I can manage the smell, but the carbon filters alone don't do the work 100%. I had many of them (20 or so) in many setups, pretty sure I know how to work them by now.
    Changing the air will helps smells from building up (which wouldn't help against a dog as they detect much lower concentrations) but will lower the grow temperatures, which is not an option.

To combat whatever smell might escape out of the house (no problem with smells inside the house) I spray laundry perfume on the curtains - that masks the ganja smells really well.
    If the smells become a real issue I use 3x auto airwick sprayers, and if it still doesn't fix the issue I light some incense.

I get some hella stinking plants some times man :-)
    The stinkier - the better

White Warg Guest

Well, if you're okay with it that's fine; but newbies arriving here shouldn't think it's normal or unfixable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

BHOmb (16-02-16)

Thanks

Well, if you're okay with it that's fine; but newbies arriving here shouldn't think it's normal or unfixable.
    Carbon filters removing only 99-99.99% of the smell is normal and it is unfixable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast