Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Buster Gets Lucky With Some Exodus, And Re-running The Blue, Mentored By Clunge

Clunge Muncher Guest

Looking good mate, sure they will enjoy the MH a treat hopefully it will keep em low for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Buster (06-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Looking good mate, sure they will enjoy the MH a treat hopefully it will keep em low for you.
    Mate the exo going back under COB as soon as tents sorted mate to keep them compact

how much long shall I keep them in the 4" pots as well ? They'res roots hanging out the bottom already

Room stats are 23.5c and humidity is 45%

I want to bash the blue cheese out quickly mate as well so let me know when you think we so flip them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

right update time. the blue cheese are flying now and think i'm going to flip soon with the nod from clunge. feed wise, after talking to clunge as they were very pale still, they're on EC1.2 now made up of rhizo, equal amounts of canna A+B. ph5.8 and they're getting 1.5 litres each aday. room stats are 20 low and 27 high and humdity is sitting around the 50% mark

i've picked the 2x exos i wanted to keep out of the bunch and have now rehomed them in they're final 10L airpots in coco. ran a litre through both with a EC0.8 and ph5.7. tent stats are lows 24 highs 29 and humdity at the mo is around 45% so just left the run off in the tray.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Right here's a couple from mid week of the exo's and BC

And defo still looking a bit weird revegging

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And here's aload taken today,

First up the re homing of the 2 exo cuts I'm keeping

New home

And the blues which have been tied downed and super cropped this week to get nice even playing field

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (15-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Looks like they are settling in nice mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Coming on a treat mate, I don't think I've got any pics of mine on where to top them, like I say if you cut the wrong bit it won't grow and we don't want that do we . Dunno if Jesse has any kicking about to show you.
    I'm sat at the lake fucking freezing, bought The Outlaw with me and oh my God funny as fuck sat there freezing with a cooker under his legs and a blanket pmsfl.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Buster (15-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Looks like they are settling in nice mate
    Cheers jesse you a picture where to top these as its growing one node at a time if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Coming on a treat mate, I don't think I've got any pics of mine on where to top them, like I say if you cut the wrong bit it won't grow and we don't want that do we . Dunno if Jesse has any kicking about to show you.
    I'm sat at the lake fucking freezing, bought The Outlaw with me and oh my God funny as fuck sat there freezing with a cooker under his legs and a blanket pmsfl.
    Mate I gagging to get out you lucky bastard. Looks a lovely lake as well. You have anything ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Top where ive drew that red line buster on your highest node at the top, ive scanned through my pics and diarys to try and find a good picture of where ive done mine but aint got a decent one to show ya mate sorry.

Just make sure you have two lil aux shoots forming off either side of the term shoot ur cutting off and u'll be fine mate a week later and you will have two newly formed heads

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Buster (17-03-16)

Thanks

Those are the exos yeah?

If so its to early to topp em make looks lime they are still revegging. Need some more growth on before you off the heads. Means you'll have some monster cropped plants though dude so winner winner

Take abit of time to reveg as apose to being took of a plant in vegg, they will get there though i know they look abit weird and lanky atm but give em a week or so and they will start turning around

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Buster (17-03-16)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast