Thread: Humidity controller?

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Humidity controller?

Is there anyway I can control my humidifier and dehumidifier so it's able to maintain consistency in the levels of moisture in the air my dehumidifer has a humidistat but doesn't seem to shut off for some reason when meets target cheers guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Sorry I can't really help RE - what your dehumidfier is doing, but it sounds as though the thermostat is broken, you could do it manually switching it off when it reaches it's target but that would involve a lot of in and out of your grow so i would be looking to get it fixed or get a new one - I know this isn't what you want to hear but I can't fathom another solution, sorry Dr,

regards - MJCTHC1

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MJCTHC1 View Post
    Sorry I can't really help RE - what your dehumidfier is doing, but it sounds as though the thermostat is broken, you could do it manually switching it off when it reaches it's target but that would involve a lot of in and out of your grow so i would be looking to get it fixed or get a new one - I know this isn't what you want to hear but I can't fathom another solution, sorry Dr,

regards - MJCTHC1
    I Read the menu it's not supposed to shut off the fans continuously on its something to do with condensation or some shit annoying though as its not the quietest thing in the world it is a decent dehumidifier though it's a Trotec ttk71e with built in humidistat it does seem to maintain it but think I typed what I meant to come out with wrong lol, I mean is there away i could have a complete unit that controls humidifier and dehumidifier to keep it continuously in range giving there's water available in humidifier it's a proper ball ache task so just like with bud light years variac has took the shit out the dial in work wondered if it could be done with humidity

Thanks

Buy a cezio there by far the best humidifiers on the market , not cheap but can get your humidity to where you want it in seconds .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Growmaster For This Useful Post:

MJCTHC1 (24-02-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

I'll take a look mate thanks bud

White Warg Guest

I'll PM you the link, but a Humidity Controller.

Could put one one each unit. Set the Humidifier lower so it comes on if it drops too much, set the Dehumidifier higher on a different one so it prevents abundance.

Won't be cheap mind.

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by White Warg View Post
    I'll PM you the link, but a Humidity Controller.

Could put one one each unit. Set the Humidifier lower so it comes on if it drops too much, set the Dehumidifier higher on a different one so it prevents abundance.

Won't be cheap mind.
    Cheers mate a can add it to the grow list pmsl