Thread: 3 strains all-maturing at different times

Thanks

Cool 3 strains all-maturing at different times

So I’ve got 3 plants in a NFT 424 1- Barneys farm pineapple chunk 1 barneys farm cookies kush and 1 delicious seeds candy cheese the cheese is almost ready so currently flushing for 2 weeks (also its massive compared to the other two). …Here’s my problem, once I’ve cut the beast down what on earth do I do with the other two. Do I just cut the cheese (HA!) down then start feeding the others with a light A+B bloom for a couple of weeks until they pack out or shall I cut with the cheese? I only have the tent to dry in . I was thinking get a massive but thin cardboard box make a drying section which is light tight in the tent so I can carry on with the last two while still having the cheese drying?

Thanks in advance

p.s they were all meant to be 8 weekers but its been a cold cold winter

Thanks

a box attached to the outer end on your induction works well or as you say a box in the tent will be ok if your rh is low enough