Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gov petition: Legalise the medicinal use of Cannabis under medical supervision

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

tbh its the general media and populace that need convincing imo,once all the good stuff to do with erb is nationally accepted and understood only then is it worth chasing the politicians,id fully expect one or two to jump on the bandwagon in order to boost their careers etc then.

the battle for Ecigs is still ongoing,the politicians are openly ignoring the real facts and are pushing private pharmacy backed agendas.

they can all get fkd far as im concerned ill do whatever i feel is good for me,i dont need anyones permission,ive smoked /vaped for 45yrs now,wont be stopping now i dont think.
    Last edited by ggotch; 25-02-16 at 12:51 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

jericho (25-02-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    tbh its the general media and populace that need convincing imo,once all the good stuff to do with erb is nationally accepted and understood only then is it worth chasing the politicians,id fully expect one or two to jump on the bandwagon in order to boost their careers etc then.

the battle for Ecigs is still ongoing,the politicians are openly ignoring the real facts and are pushing private pharmacy backed agendas.

they can all get fkd far as im concerned ill do whatever i feel is good for me,i dont need anyones permission,ive smoked /vaped for 45yrs now,wont be stopping now i dont think.
    Well said man

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

ggotch (25-02-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2