Thread: Plagron; power roots, alga grow and bloom and PH question

Thanks

Question Plagron; power roots, alga grow and bloom and PH question

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can clearify below questions or just to debate about it.
    I am growing in light mix, indoor and using nutrients mentioned in title, also Diamond Nectar is added... In flower I also add Hesi Boost.

Right now I am in 2nd week of flower, all looks good, can post a pic or two if you guys want.

My questions are:
    A: do you PH before adding the nutes?
    B: do you PH the water after adding the nutes (some say growing from soil I should not PH water at all)... C
    C: you do not PH at all since there are discussions that soil acts as a buffer and that there is no need to PH prior or after adding nutes?
    D: some say that some nutes are adapting to PH they are being mixed into and there should be no need to adjust the PH before or after.

*I wrote to Plagron today so they can answer on how their nutes react or how they are men't to be applied correctly.
    I can post this when they reply if anyone would like to know?

My tap water PH is approx. 7.5-8 and when I add nutes, especially in bloom phase the PH of water goes way down to about 5 or lower.

Please hit with additional question if I am missing something, but any answer to this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!
    Last edited by DavidT; 25-02-16 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typos

Thanks

I see that no one replied yet.

Plagron wrote me back saying that I should PH water before adding alga products (grow or bloom)
    They also stated that if using Royalmix soil, there is no need to PH the water, maybe if its extremely to hig and then you lower it just a bit, noo need to go to 5.5-6.