Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Opinion RE: Trichomes

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby420 View Post
    Sorry Mate... I should have been more clear (and fixed the typo :-) ). I have a few pics at the top of the thread of my trichomes on two plants. I do know what they are I am just not sure what I am seeing. If you could scroll up and have a look it would be fantastic.

H420
    Hi mate, I wondered what you meant in the first sentence. I kept re-reading it, and couldn't work out what you meant.
    They do not appear to be amber. They look mainly milky, but hard to tell from those photos with my old eyes.

Also, they would have changed since those photos were taken. Take another look through a loupe and look all over the plant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (28-02-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    They do not appear to be amber. They look mainly milky, but hard to tell from those photos with my old eyes.
    Thanks... that is what I am seeing with my old eyes :-) I think I will have to get a better tool for checking out my trichomes.

Thanks!
    H420

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobby420 For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thanks... that is what I am seeing with my old eyes :-) I think I will have to get a better tool for checking out my trichomes.

Thanks!
    H420
    Do you not have a loupe? You can get a 60x LED for 99p on ebay. But you'll have to wait for it to be shipped from China. There are UK sellers, but they're about £3-4 but will arrive a lot quicker.

HTH mate
    TAT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (28-02-16)

Thanks

Do you not have a loupe?
    HTH mate
    TAT
    I have a 40x loupe... looking to get a usb microscope the first of the week. You would think I would learn my lesson, every time I tried to go on the cheap in this grow, I end up spending more after secondly buying what I should have originally purchased. One of those "Pay me now or pay me later" things :-)

H420

The Aspie Toker Guest

I have a 40x loupe... looking to get a usb microscope the first of the week. You would think I would learn my lesson, every time I tried to go on the cheap in this grow, I end up spending more after secondly buying what I should have originally purchased. One of those "Pay me now or pay me later" things :-)

H420
    I know what you mean, buy cheap, buy twice. But not in this case. They are really good, although you cannot take photos with them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (28-02-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

ebay 252254464764

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (28-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,269 Times

Now those, they're as clear as day to me. But they're an extreme closeup. I'm really not seeing amber in the OP's pics - at least not clearly enough to be confident that any bits of off-white trich that I see are not just dark leaves behind it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticjim For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (03-03-16)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3