Thread: can I make a couple of powerful THC oil pill out of say 3.5 grams of good green weed?

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Default can I make a couple of powerful THC oil pill out of say 3.5 grams of good green weed?

I have eaten weed brownies one time we made them 20 years ago...got us really stoned and I remember the body high.

I see everyone saying how they can make thc oil with coconut oil and weed.

I have done it but I tried it only with 1.5 grams of weed and 7 to 14 grams of coconut oil...I saw this on a forum, they used a crocker pot, and coconut oil and left it there for hours and hours and hours to extract the THC but I think I used 1.5 grams is to little?....but its failed... maybe I need more.

is 3.5 grams good enough? I know some people say use 4 ounces but I dont want to experiment with that much...

if there is a science behind it, and I am math illiterate , what is it? DO I need at least 3.5, 7, 14 grams to make a THC pill that works? How much weed do I need to make it work?
    Last edited by pressure12; 27-02-16 at 03:49 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I work on the theory.... if some say 4 ounces then divide by 4 & use just one ounce.... see how it goes
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I work on the theory.... if some say 4 ounces then divide by 4 & use just one ounce.... see how it goes
    four ounces was a figure of speech..

I cant be the only one who has tried to make oil and failed.

Im sure someone found out how much weed it takes to make a poweful pill?

anyone out there give me a good ratio thats worked for them????

can 3.5 grams of weed be converted into oil to have a effect? Im just such a failure

Thanks

No need to make oil ...just extra work .....just make brownies
    Buy a box of Brownie mix from the grocery store . Mix it up according to the directions and add 7 grams weed to the raw brownie mix ,add a couple spoons full of water if needed . Throw it an a pan and bake as directions state . Eat some and Enjoy .
    No matter where you go , there you are .

Thanks

I think you need more weed, ive seen people do hash with 100g of hash to get only 30g of oil at the end.

Envoyé de mon SM-G800F en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

The amount of oil you get will be proportional to the quality of the cannabis you use.

You'll get a higher amount of oil from 100g of bud rather than 100g of trim

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (08-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

If i remember correctly . I get 4 grams super high quality oil per oz of top quality bud with 2 washes .

Thanks

if you're only gonna use a few grams you just have to only use a little bit of coconut oil. Just make it enough that you can consume in ~4 servings.