Thread: 10% off all orders with code MARYS10 when using alternate payment options.

Thanks

Default 10% off all orders with code MARYS10 when using alternate payment options.

Great news! We are now once again accepting card payments
    The MARYS10 offer is no longer active, but if you are a board member, please remember to PM me for your personal discount code

Jay
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone

As I always say, we like to be transparent and let you know what's going on over on our end.
    So currently we are hunting for a new payment gateway so we can once again take secure card payments.
    In the meantime while we sort this, payment methods are slightly limited.

We are currently accepting payments via;
    BitCoin (It's easier than you might think)
    Direct Bank Transfer
    Cash (In the post or S.Yorkshire drop-off points)
    Postal Orders

Best to let you all know, and hopefully you'll bear with us during this time, and continue to be excellent in your ongoing support for us.

To apologise for the inconvenience of these methods (because lets be honest, it's not as easy as slapping your card details in at checkout), we're giving everyone 10% off all orders. No order too big or small, 10% off with code MARYS10. If your order is sizeable, give me a PM and i'll sort you out the best price I can. Several forum members can hopefully attest to this

I'll keep everyone updated once we're back up and running with cards.
    Thanks again for your support everyone, and be excellent to each other!

Jay - Mary's Team
    Last edited by M_C; 05-04-16 at 10:34 AM.

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

I did a bank transfer with Mary's Seeds, went sweet as a nut - fast delivery too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (02-03-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi Jay
    Is that 10% on top of the other reductions that you offered here?
    Thank you
    TAT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (02-03-16)

Thanks

Thanks M_C! always a pleasure working with forum members

Hey Aspie.

10% in general. Wish we had the margin to stack it with other offers, but if you PM me before you order, i'll get you the best price I can.
    Have I sent you your permanent member discount?

Jay

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarysSeeds View Post
    Thanks M_C! always a pleasure working with forum members

Hey Aspie.

10% in general. Wish we had the margin to stack it with other offers, but if you PM me before you order, i'll get you the best price I can.
    Have I sent you your permanent member discount?

Jay
    Hi Jay,

Thank you for confirming, as it wasn't clear because of the other offer you have.

You haven't sent me a discount code.

I was going to contact you about a couple of things. One was about the colour of the font you use on the site. (It can be a little hard to read)
    The other was about the price of seeds. It's all one price from 1 - 9 seeds, and then cheaper if you purchase 10. Other sites normally do it in stages, 1, 3, 5, 10. I would have thought that most people would be looking for 3 or 5 seeds of a strain at a time. I know I do.

Thanks for listening.

TAT

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (02-03-16)

Thanks

Hey TAT

I'll send you over a discount code you can use as much as you like in a mo

Thanks for the feedback regarding the site. As for the price of the seeds, we buy in the largest quantities we can, so that we can offer single seeds at the lowest possible price.
    We then keep the max pack size under RRP too If you were after x5 singles from a strain we buy in as 10, it should still work out cheaper for the 5 singles than the RRP on a sealed 5 pack. This is why we offer seeds this way.
    It keeps our inventory manageable and stock levels are easy to maintain, while giving you the lowest price we can possibly offer. Hope this explains it.
    If we started offering smaller packs, people would either be annoyed when a sealed x5 pack didn't arrive, or really confused as to why the price for x5 is so much higher than x5 singles.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion and offers some clarity on how we work
    We want to get seeds into collectors hands, and the best way to do this is low prices. Everyone should be able to collect seeds, whatever your budget!

Jay

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarysSeeds View Post
    Hey TAT

I'll send you over a discount code you can use as much as you like in a mo

Thanks for the feedback regarding the site. As for the price of the seeds, we buy in the largest quantities we can, so that we can offer single seeds at the lowest possible price.
    We then keep the max pack size under RRP too If you were after x5 singles from a strain we buy in as 10, it should still work out cheaper for the 5 singles than the RRP on a sealed 5 pack. This is why we offer seeds this way.
    It keeps our inventory manageable and stock levels are easy to maintain, while giving you the lowest price we can possibly offer. Hope this explains it.
    If we started offering smaller packs, people would either be annoyed when a sealed x5 pack didn't arrive, or really confused as to why the price for x5 is so much higher than x5 singles.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion and offers some clarity on how we work
    We want to get seeds into collectors hands, and the best way to do this is low prices. Everyone should be able to collect seeds, whatever your budget!

Jay
    Hi Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me.

About the site, I had to use the mouse to highlight the text. You know what it's like, late at night, stoned, and writing in the dark. It just needs a little more contrast between the colour of the font and the background.

I think it is more of a physiological thing where people kind of expect to pay less, the more they purchase.

I did a test a while back between the sponsors (before you arrived) and there was over £20 difference between the sellers for the same strain and amount of seeds.

My budget is zero atm, and you don't cover for that. Being disabled and surviving on benefits, money can be tight at times. Unless of course, you're a Daily Mail reader, then we're all faking it and living the life of Riley. I wish.

I will do business with you at some point, but it can't be right now.

Take care
    TAT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (02-03-16)