Thread: Heat stress/burn?

Thanks

Default Heat stress/burn?

Hi

Start of week 5 flowering.. IYa been a week since I sprayed with dynamec.. A mitecide.

Now I'm
    Not sure if it's that it heat stress/ burn that's causing ends/tips of leaf to dry up/burn?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	321323

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

24-26c in flower, and 40-50% humidity, you look quite late in flower, the leaves look healthy to me?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GreenFingered (03-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    24-26c in flower, and 40-50% humidity, you look quite late in flower, the leaves look healthy to me?
    yeah temps are getting abit high got readings of 31deg c at cannopy.... can u not see leaf burn on tips? day 31 from flip mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFingered View Post
    yeah temps are getting abit high got readings of 31deg c at cannopy.... can u not see leaf burn on tips? day 31 from flip mate
    I can't see the lead burn clear enough, but if you give people an idea of your growing medium,feeding schedule and set up I'm sure they will be able to help!