Thread: Nuets

Thanks

Default Nuets

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone has used this new feed chemical generation. Who originally made the feed KG and PK VEMOM.
    So far I'm using in this line of feed the rhizo and coco A and B also foliar feeding with the rhizo root stim. Can honestly say I'm impressed results are rapid growth and beasts of a plants. I have herd the flower bomb is amazing and the yields can be ridiculous. So with the blood vessel PK VEMOM and KG I can't wait to see the final results.
    I'm doing
    blue mystic
    White widdow+big bud
    Northen lights
    White widdow + bubble gum

Wondering if anyone has used and had good yield with this stuff and what you think
    Cheers boys

Thanks

Thanks