Thread: Plant Magic Oldtimer schedule (updated)

White Warg Guest

Default Plant Magic Oldtimer schedule (updated)

I'd spoken to PM about plants with longer flowering windows which is handy info to have, and along with their Platinum PK booster not being on a schedule: I thought I'd create and upload a current a more informative schedule.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-03-16), Toke monkey (24-03-16), Ye Old Pioneer (05-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Nice one buddy this gunna come in handy, one thing I never get tho is why just 2 week of veg?? So out over say 3-6weeks just stays on 3ml??? Confusing shit at the same time as bloody helpful

Lol just read the very bottom!! Fucking dumb stoner I am

White Warg Guest

I asked about that, I put the answer at the bottom of the page. Basically if the plant isn't looking over fed, repeat week two; otherwise rotate between week 1 and week 2.

Similarly for a 12 week flower, you can add two weeks 3 and one week 4, that takes the window from 9 to 12 weeks.

Thanks

Nice! Thanks for doing this. Has anybody seen improved results using the booster?

Thanks

thanks nice update