Thread: Fan & Filter question

Thanks

Red face Fan & Filter question

Afternoon All,

After a few years off i have decided to do an indoor grow. I have a 1.2 x 2.4 x 2m tent and I'm going to buy 2x Wilma 4 pot (either 11 or 18 litre, still trying to figure that out).
    I will be running 2 standard 600w HID lights in there, any suggestions on a fan and filter and even an online hydro store as greens has changed a lot since i last used it.
    Will a 6inch outtake with a 6inch carbon filter do?

Thanks in advance im a bit rusty

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skunkman420 View Post
    Afternoon All,

After a few years off i have decided to do an indoor grow. I have a 1.2 x 2.4 x 2m tent and I'm going to buy 2x Wilma 4 pot (either 11 or 18 litre, still trying to figure that out).
    I will be running 2 standard 600w HID lights in there, any suggestions on a fan and filter and even an online hydro store as greens has changed a lot since i last used it.
    Will a 6inch outtake with a 6inch carbon filter do?

Thanks in advance im a bit rusty
    I run a 6" in a 120x120x200 grow room with 1x 600hps. You'll need a 8" fan + filter I would imagine for that size and having to run 2x 600 lights.

By the way, make sure you get either a RVK or RUCK fan + Rhino Pro Filter. Steer away from TTfans... And remember, buy cheap buy twice.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

Thanks

Cheers SyRax, not finding many kits for these will have to buy separate.
    And your correct with buying cheap, I would much rather pay the extra first time that risk that stink leaking out (I do smell a strong aroma in my street every now and then when i come home from a night shift)

EDIT: typo