Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 11 or 18 litre pots

Thanks

Thank you all for your replies
    Yeah i've heard about Ionics one part feed which is appealing due to the simplicity it should provide for my first attempt at hydro.
    I'm sure I'll have so many questions when I start I'm still reading up on EC, I understand PH but there's a few different ideas on topping up the res with PH'd water only or adding nutes to get the EC up from what I've gathered, guess I'll have my own opinion soon enough.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkman420 For This Useful Post:

Devoed (03-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

My personal experience has always been in 11ltr pots. For a couple of years I ran 2x Wilma 4 pots with pebbles and 11ltr pots in a 1.2x2.4m tent with 2-3 600w sodium lights and would get over 50 oz each harvest. Same in a 1.2x1.2m tent with a single Wilma and a 600w - 25 oz a go. As far as I can tell with a modded Wilma most of the roots end up in the res so the pot size is irrelevant. If your system is standard I guess the bigger the pot the better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

Devoed (03-09-17)

Thanks

I have another question lol I'd like to get some clones vegged ready to go straight into the system after the chop, could I veg them in a decent size rock wool cube then insert that into the system and maybe cut 2 weeks off the overall process?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkman420 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (07-03-16), Jack_41 (07-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skunkman420 View Post
    I have another question lol I'd like to get some clones vegged ready to go straight into the system after the chop, could I veg them in a decent size rock wool cube then insert that into the system and maybe cut 2 weeks off the overall process?
    Yes absolutely,thats the best thing to do really.

Thats what Iv just done,but I used a root riot cube in small pots of coco instead.
    Just growing on the floor under a 300w cfl by the flower tent
    Popped them in the room and 10 days later Iv gone 12/12

Thanks

canna has a one part grow and bloom now have you any experience with that buddy thank you did you use the ionic yet is it better than canna i love my canna boost and pk but sometimes wonder do we really need all this stuff thanks again mate dieselman

Thanks

18L XL 4 pot works for me

Thanks

im also using a wilma
    18L x 4 system

not enough space with an 11L or the geezer in the shop told me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2