Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Chew's chopping, washing, drying & cure guide

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GreenYogi View Post
    great tips there! Washing the buds seemed counter intuitive at first, but I must say: of course!
    i had so much pine trees pollen sticking to the trychomes on the last batch, I should have done just as u advised.
    THANKS A BUNCH Chewey man.
    You're welcome mate. I'm surrounded by dusty farm fields and i'm right on the coast. Dirt getting sucked in is a ball ache for me. My filter cover was so blocked with shit, it was like shaking out a hoover filter
    Last edited by Chew; 22-03-16 at 03:49 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-03-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    How's that fella? Anything else just say the word..
    Thanks Clunge

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-03-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

No worries fella, is that ok yeah

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-03-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    No worries fella, is that ok yeah
    Sweet mate

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Trex (25-08-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

No worries .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Good evening chewy absolutely spot on guide about bud washing . Seen this done around a year ago and I thought the guy was crazy . But after watching him and then smoking with him his dried and cured bud washed crop . I enjoyed the taste the smoke the lot I washed around a once of mine and realize I didn't have much need and nothing much was left in the buckets but I use carbon filter's to scrub my incoming air

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (15-04-16), Rubbered (22-03-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Good evening chewy absolutely spot on guide about bud washing . Seen this done around a year ago and I thought the guy was crazy . But after watching him and then smoking with him his dried and cured bud washed crop . I enjoyed the taste the smoke the lot I washed around a once of mine and realize I didn't have much need and nothing much was left in the buckets but I use carbon filter's to scrub my incoming air
    Hey buddy,

Thanks mate. Yeah, it works a treat I tried to filter my intake but it never worked correctly. I had a 4 in RVK on full power but there was too much negative pressure, I was loosing so much room in the tent i ditched it. A 5 inch would most likely work ok though..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (22-03-16), Catch_E_Monkey (15-04-16), M_C (22-03-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks

I'm using a ten inch hamster wheel fan on full tilt controlled by a house hold thermostat and the intake is just passive/negative pressure and I have two eight inch carbon's . My room is made from solid panel's like industrial fridge panels but bud washing is good practice especially if you've sprayed them with anything or had bugs or grown outside . I've heard it might become the norm for growers selling to dispensary's in the USA

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (15-04-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I'm using a ten inch hamster wheel fan on full tilt controlled by a house hold thermostat and the intake is just passive/negative pressure and I have two eight inch carbon's . My room is made from solid panel's like industrial fridge panels but bud washing is good practice especially if you've sprayed them with anything or had bugs or grown outside . I've heard it might become the norm for growers selling to dispensary's in the USA
    It should be really. You wouldn't wipe dust and fly shit up with your finger and eat it would you? ha ha

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (22-03-16), Catch_E_Monkey (15-04-16), kbag (31-03-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks

To put it bluntly

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (15-04-16), Trex (25-08-17)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast