Thread: Urgent help rquired please drooping plants in nft

Thanks

Default Urgent help rquired please drooping plants in nft

hi folks as title states couple of my plants in my nft tray are looking a bit poorly this is my first grow in hydro grew in soil before this with good results set up as follows

Gt 150 nft tray
    plants have been in the system for 12 days now ( I put them in to early I think but they have a good amount of roots now see pic)
    ph sits between 5.5 and 6.0 at all times
    ec is 0.8
    res temp sits at 21 - 22 c at all times
    ppm is at 550
    still in veg stage nutes being used are sensi grow a and b, voodoo juice, b52 and bit of sensi cal mag
    did a res change on sunday
    tent temps are 25 - 27 lights on 18 - 20 lights off I think this is fine am I right?

I think they look over watered ive been running the pump 24/7 on half flow I have put a wedge under the pump end to raise it a bit help with run off
    I now installed a timer to my pump to run 15min on 45min off every hour to see if that helps
    strain is super lemon haze

All responses tips ideas as to what might be going on are welcome thanks in advance

Jano88
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1597[1].jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	321641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1596[1].jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	321642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1595[1].jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	321643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1594[1].jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	321644  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jano88 For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (08-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Dont get worrying about those bro, look fine to me, only little nippers aint they. Will start blowing up soon looking at your root development.
    Does sound like u may of chucked em in early but they are settled now so dont worry. Few good members on here who are epic with nft so ur in safe hands.
    They will always look alot more perky at lights on aswel. Are they cuts or from seed?

Thanks

thanks for the reply ive just checked them and they seem to be starting to respond a little bit to the new feeding schedule also the new growth leaves are looking a bit of a lime or pale green colour but I just think its the speed of the growth its been pretty dam fast the last 5 days big difference from soil.
    they are from seed im just gona keep working with the super lemon haze good yielder and I enjoy the smoke

Thanks

they look perfectly fine, give them a few more days then they'll go for it.

Thanks

I had this problem with my clones, humidity seemed to be my problem. put a towel laying across a bucket with a fan over it and seems to have sorted