Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thc talk?? Please help!!

Thanks

Exclamation Thc talk?? Please help!!

Hi, my name is Sam,
    I am a 60+ year old man from the uk which seems to be judged by admin for administering meds to family? As you can see with my current grow (1.2x2.4meter flower net) I am quite dependent on my meds. I suffer with a medical issue which is hereditary and I am also being judged by my thc community for supplying my family with meds. I wish no financial gain or any sort of name for myself, I only seek advice and guidance, it's irritating that people jump to conclusions with ought getting to know somebody but my life literally depends on this, I can't be the only person in actual need of meds In an illegal country? I live In the uk and rely on my meds to function day by day. As this site has already stereotyped me as a drug dealer from one persons opinion is a pisstake. Do you want me as a member or not? Because us as members make the site what it is. I'm not happy one bit but heard nothing but good things?? Proofs in the pudding, feel free to comment

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barnsie22122 For This Useful Post:

kbag (11-03-16), Skunky n funky (11-03-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi there,

I don't visit chat, so I cannot comment.

I will say this though... In the eyes of the law, you are supplying, even if it is given free to family.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-03-16), kbag (11-03-16), M_C (11-03-16), Skunky n funky (11-03-16)

Chew Guest

So what was the actual reason this member got banned then?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    So what was the actual reason this member got banned then?
    Maybe openly admitting on chat when asked by a mod if he sold weed. The reply was no, well just what I need to to upgrade my stuff.

Yeah he sounded nice enough but rules are rules and in place for a reason, new members should read the rules and if they can't abide by them don't join. I have seen various threads over the last few days from people growing far more than the 10plant limit all I can say is its a good job I'm not a mod cause the ban hammer would be wwell worn in by now

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (11-03-16), ggotch (11-03-16), M_C (11-03-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Maybe openly admitting on chat when asked by a mod if he sold weed. The reply was no, well just what I need to to upgrade my stuff.

Yeah he sounded nice enough but rules are rules and in place for a reason, new members should read the rules and if they can't abide by them don't join. I have seen various threads over the last few days from people growing far more than the 10plant limit all I can say is its a good job I'm not a mod cause the ban hammer would be well worn in by now

I totally agree mate, but, the rules are not applied to everyone. 2 members in the last few days openly showing 20+ plants and they are still here..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

2generations (11-03-16), BobHop (11-03-16), DeliciousDan (11-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Think its down to the mods not finding them yet?? U have to remember bro they are busy guys keeping the site spam free and all the other hard work they put in.
    Also remember different mods do different jobs ie erb n oxy are chat mods so will deal with chat issues n flag up problems off chat to admins who will have the final say but if they are too busy it may take a few days all u can do is report to the relevant admins and am sure they deal with it as soon as poss, I have over the last few days seen what can only be described as cash croppers in various forms joining up but hey what can u do?? Let admin deal with them and just enjoy the site buddy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Usually if a new guys posts plants more than ten they get edited n remained no more than ten plants shown or talked about but if they consist then they will be ban but any talk of growing to supplying people is usually s ban

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

British green (15-03-16), ggotch (11-03-16), Skunky n funky (11-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

is a hard job modding a forum with so many different sections,best way on my other forum is always look at the list of reported posts etc and letting the members help police the site.
    on other site they(the nobbers)get ripped to pieces in seconds normally anyway,keeps us spam/nobber free.

also we give them a one week signing in but no posting allowed to let them get feel of forum and its membership("guests" cant see most of forum),they also get a welcome email which they have to acknowledge before they can post in forum or chat.

if they dont like it they get fkd off sharpish,not like theyre paying for anything is it.

i like being a mod,suits my grumpy character i find

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Members do police the site.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I banned him from chat and left it to admin to weather
    He was perm banned.shame coz he was a nice dude.but was over the limit
    I have put mine and others views across to admin so hopefully
    Things will tighten up very soon.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-03-16)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast