Thread: WWHerbs Grow Diary: White Widow & "Blue Magic"

Thanks

Default WWHerbs Grow Diary: White Widow & "Blue Magic"

Hey everyone! This is gonna be my second grow ever, but its been a few years so practically my first lol!

I will be growing some Nirvana White Widow and some seed from a batch of weed I purchased called "Blue Magic"... But to make it fit my username more... I'm calling it Blue Sky #1 #1 because I'm not officially going to name it Blue Sky until one day i make my own perfect strain... ill name that one

Anyways! I had 5 White Widow beans that were roughly 2-4 years old... and one popped! Was so surprised

I had 2 beans of the Blue Sky#1 and BOTH popped! One grew practical your of its shell, and since I didn't check on them it seemed tired and pale, so i tossed it and kept the one that had the tap root!

https://i.imgur.com/e2vY56H.jpg

This is my basic germination stage, lol, i know, but I am purchasing a tent tomorrow! I have 5 gal root pouches in my shed i believe that ill be using to transfer once they have a lil more strength

I will be vegging and flowering with 400w HPS & MH

Will be using Fox Farm nutes, unless i choose otherwise in the next 48hrs

They have been put into soil! This is day 1 in soil, day 4/5 for germination day, so I'm just gonna call it day one for both!

Hopefully this will be a great learning experience and you can all join me along the way!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

yo herb. cant go wrong with white widow mate. nice name on the blue sky lol. keep pics cumin